Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Was The Ford Owners Club Stand At Ford Fair ??

tichy87

Basically just wondering where it was, i walked all over with our lass trying to find it lol :s all i got was earache off her coz her feet were hurting lmao ????????

If you have a map, they were on pitch 22. Theres a few pictures, check out the category "Ford Meets"

before you walk over the bridge to get to the main areas, we were parked to the left of that bridge - was a fair old walk but hopefully we'll be able to have a bigger stand next year so we can be a bit closer!

hopefully we'll be able to have a bigger stand next year so we can be a bit closer!

If you think how many people use this site, I reckon if FOC got a bigger stand it would definitely be filled next year. I for one would sign up! ;)

Thanks guys ther was one part that we didnt go to so am gueasing it was that part haha oh well . I wanna go on a stand thingy next year seems a lot easier than walking all that way from car park lol :D

It's something we are looking into next year. We also hope to get a bigger and better stand too :) Pictures to follow...

It's something we are looking into next year. We also hope to get a bigger and better stand too :) Pictures to follow...

Good good well i will b hoping to get on it next year was my first year this year so dint really understand how things went down lol B-)