Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pictures: New Fiesta LED Footwell Lights Upgrade

Maverick

Hello

I finally managed to get some pictures and post these up. If anyone is interested in upgrading their lights then just send me a personal message via the forum and I will go through it.

Cheers

nearsideview.jpg

offsideview.jpg

Hi Maverick

thanx 4 the LED kits and advice.

my footwells look well cool now.

this is great mod to the new fiestas.

can def recommend to other members

Cheers

Freddy Fast Lane

Don't think this is possible for Zetec S owners as it's part of the aesthetic lighting package not avalible on Zetec S?

Hello mate.

the bulb you showed in the picture wont fit the footwell.

the standard bulb is called a '501' - its a capless bulb (it has no metal bit on the end).

On a 501 bulb the glass at the end is flattened to expose the metal contacts nd it just plugs straight in to the bulb socket.

anyway, tinted 501 bulbs are hard to find and dont give out enough light to illuminate the footwells.

you can get tinted LED replacements for 501 but these give very weak light too as they only have around 4 LED heads (or pins) in them.

I used a 12 pin LED board (its a bit like a small circuit board with 12 LED pins mounted on it). So its gives out 3 times more light than a standard LED 501 bulb, and it illuminates the footwell well.

I wused to work in electronics and have enough kits left to convert 2 or 3 cars. They are a straight swap for the standard bulbs, there is no splicing into the existing wiring. The kits cost me £65 each and I'm happy to let them go to forum members for this price (plus postage). If anyone else is interested just send me a personal message via the forum and let me know.

I can also fit them for you if required. I live in west Yorkshire.

Thanks,

Mav'

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club