Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noob Here! Needing Help :(

DouglasB

Just starting out on the forum since I recently got a MK6 Fiesta Zetec S (07) in black. Really want to show it off but dunno how to put pictures up or change my profile picture.. Or do anything apart from read other posts! Haha any helps gonna be a great help. Cheers!

Create an account at www.photobucket.com, its free, and you can upload images there and copy the image link and paste it here in your forum posts.

as for updating your profile pic. click on your name (top right), then select My Profile, place the mouse over the blank image (near top right), then select change and find the file from your computer :)

Hope this helps and welcome to the FOC :)

Create an account at www.photobucket.com, its free, and you can upload images there and copy the image link and paste it here in your forum posts.

as for updating your profile pic. click on your name (top right), then select My Profile, place the mouse over the blank image (near top right), then select change and find the file from your computer :)

Hope this helps and welcome to the FOC :)

Thanks a lot! Just one other thing how do I (on iPhone mobile site) get notifications when people reply? I had to look through the site for this again to see the replies :(

Access the forum from a PC and set notification preferences through your profile page.