Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Mk2.5 Saloon

Sako

Hello there! I'm not from the UK but I like your forum so I decided to show you my car. You don't have this model in the UK after the facelift. It's a Ford Focus Saloon Facelift 2.0 TDCi Ghia. I have it from 4 years and I love it. Hope you like it too.

What I did:

Xenon retrofit

Chromed mirrors

Navi system

K&N air filter

Screens at the back

Rear view camera

Eibach springs(lowering 30mm)

18" wheels from Mondeo(they are a bit thiker)

Carbon fiber vinyl wrap on the dash

ST front bumeper

Tinted back windows

This is how it looked like, when I bought it (except the left chrome mirror :D )

30072009040.jpg

And this is how it looks now:

img0707cm.jpg

img0706r.jpg

img0705k.jpg

img0704wm.jpg

a3c89f008faafc886c1dc19.jpg

8708bd9f23eac1bcf68dbe1.jpg

9f471cabc2e89bc4fb1c595.jpg

Wow! That's actually a really smart looking car! Nice one!

Thanks for sharing, only on a mobile but will have a much closer look on a pc later.

Welcome by the way!

Hello there! I'm not from the UK but I like your forum so I decided to show you my car. You don't have this model in the UK after the facelift. It's a Ford Focus Saloon Facelift 2.0 TDCi Ghia. I have it from 4 years and I love it. Hope you like it too.

What I did:

Xenon retrofit

Chromed mirrors

Navi system

K&N air filter

Screens at the back

Rear view camera

Eibach springs(lowering 30mm)

18" wheels from Mondeo(they are a bit thiker)

Carbon fiber vinyl wrap on the dash

ST front bumeper

Tinted back windows

And this is how it looks now:

img0707cm.jpg

img0704wm.jpg

Looks Excellent mate,

did you purchase new head rests with the screens installed or are the screens pit on to the existing headrests.

i also love the alloys.

Ah that is very nice! That ST bumper just really stands out so much. Great work.

Is it easy to take out the centre plastic piece for carbon wrapping? the part from around the gearstick unto the arm rest?

alloys are hot too, damn. So tidy.

I'm really glad you like it.

Lenny - I've put them on the original headrests. They don't look like original, but at least the original material is on them, most of the aftermarket ones, are leather.

Paddy H - It's not so hard, you have to unscrew 5 screws and than a bit of pulling and it's out.

I'm want to paint the roof black. What do you think?

And also I'm looking for sideskirts from an ST on a good price. I'm actually buying almost everything from the UK, because you can find a lot more bargins on your eBay than everywhere else.

Cheers!

dont paint it black on the roof ide paint the front bonnet lip the same colour as the car and get rid of the chrome mirrors but i wouldnt fettle too much with the exterior some dmb gel badge overlays and silver or black carbon wrap the ford badge wheel centres

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club