Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Bulb? Fiesta Zetec S Mk6

ManxKat

Sorry for a such a girl's question. But I need to replace the sidelight bulb on my Fiesta ZS MK6 and I have googled and think I find the answer and then I am not so sure!! Can anyone please help?

I know it's going to be a pain in the bum to change as well, might have to find a man to do that for me.... but need to get a bulb first!

Thanks in advance for your help :D

Sidelights are 501 :)

They're easy enough to change but I just let my bf change mine as he was changing his on his mk6.5 ST at the same time!

Thanks Ash, I saw 501, but that didn't make any sense to me lol!!!

Welcome! :)

Best place to check out which bulbs (& wiper blades) you need is on autobulbsdirect.com that's where I get mine from.

Plus they sometimes have deals on when you buy new headlight bulbs you get the sidelights free :)

Aww, its simple enough. And if I remember correctly the aeroblades come with instructions but they just slide on and clip in place :)

I had hassle with mine though as I was really needing new wipers so went to our nearest autosave (kinda like a small Halfords really). Went in knowing which sizes I needed etc and that but the guy still insisted on knowing which make/year/model my car was! <_< When he eventually gave me the wipers that were supposedly for my car etc I went away to go fit them myself (simple job for me when I used to change the wipers when my dad had his own garage). After some confusion as to why they wouldn't go on I went back in saying they didn't fit. And the guys in the shop looking at me as if I was stupid. He then looked through his book again, looked out the window to see my car sitting and much to his surprise he realised he was wrong! Thinking because my cars a late 2008 (58) plate model he thought it was a mk7! He then gave me the sizes I asked for in the first place and made him fit them for wasting my time!

What an idiot! Bet that was quite funny though, proving him wrong.

I looked on eBay for the same wipers as the ones on the website you just linked me to, and they are much cheaper on the site you recommended :)

Hope they are the right ones!!!!

Yeah I think his face went as red as my car! ^_^

They are miles cheaper on that site! My face just about dropped when the guy at the shop told me the price when I paid for mine, and im sure it was around £50! But I was in desperate need of new wipers!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club