Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell Lights Question

Moses-cuz

Is there any way to make the footwell lights stay on? Im thinking of swapping to some red ones.

Cheers

Only by leaving your doors open. It would be foolish to have them on all the time as it will affect your night vision.

Hah. Yeah i suppose. Another queation while your here. My dial lights seem quite dim (the purply/whitish ones) are they suppose to be quite subtle? Like its hard to make out the numbers until around 30mph at night. Just got the car so makin sure everything is in check.

In the stereo menu there is a setting for the dials (can't remember what it's called) and you can choose between daylight/automatic - try changing this.

Yeah i have it hasnt made a difference it only changed the orange/red information lcd's. Its not a problem realy i quite like the subtlety was just wondering if it was right.

Thanks anyways mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club