Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Focus Engine Swap

Follo

Hi, I currently own a Ford Focus 2001 1.8 TDDI. Great car, could not complain, I just want to do something different from just a remap as the results are not that brilliant for the price, so i have been looking at engine swaps. I want to stick to diesel, but i am not sure what way i would go about an engine as i am not sure what engines would fit in. Would be a great help if i could have a list of possible engines and any other info. Many thanks, Follo.

are you mad 40bhp for £300 thats a bargain thats what you can get 30-40bhp add to that a custom exhaust and a decent air filter i cant see whats so dissapointing about that

but what difference will i feel....is it worth the money? and also what else could i do to make a significant difference. And i am running a pipercorss panel filter.

re mapping isnt just about power, it can be used to remove flat spots and generally make the engine 'smoother' so it might feel a great deal better to drive

ideally fit your exhaust, air filter etc then have a live map done to suit your needs which will take into account these parts

what exhaust system what you recommend? I heard the vortex systems are decent.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club