Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford Focus 2012 St Review Of Seeing One Today.

Millsy1

after being at leicesters motorshow today with all new and old cars.

i had a first real look at the new focus ST. many people have slated the way it looks..mainly in that yellow colour. but seeing it in black today, has made me like it even more. loving the looks..tempting to own one if i could.

what does everyone think to the new 2012 ST?

post-34400-0-15386300-1345380881_thumb.j

Must say I do like it in black. I would love to own one as well but no way can I afford it.

Saw half a dozen at Fordfair and one in my local Ford dealer and think the interior is awesome but can't live with the 5 doors.

couldnt make it to ford fair as was on holiday would of love to seen everyones pride and joys!

but alot of older st's are 5 doors and look good. a family car with alot of poke :D

couldnt make it to ford fair as was on holiday would of love to seen everyones pride and joys!

but alot of older st's are 5 doors and look good. a family car with alot of poke :D

Would be nice to have the choice though. Ford have taken that choice away from the customer. 😏

Would be nice to have the choice though. Ford have taken that choice away from the customer.

yeah thats..maybe you will see a 3 door verison come along with more goodies :D

yeah thats..maybe you will see a 3 door verison come along with more goodies :D

Hope so mate. We'll wait and see.

i think they will save the 3 door for the RS

This black ST has a slightly different from grill divider's than i have seen on some of the ST pictures , i like it a little bit more in Black , but still Prefer the ZS front end.

Ford won't be making a 3dr version of the focus as they have made it into a global shape so to save money they are only using one platform in the hatch version, I do like the inside of the new focus st but the outside just doesn't feel like a focus as they have change it so much from a standard focus, also to get a new st3 with options close to what I have on my current st3 it would be in the range of 26k and there very little savings going to the 2.0t in road tax, insurance and fuel economy, and the seats are chunkier than the previous st so u loose boot space and rear leg room.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Ford dropped the three door for the current Focus as previously it wasn't a particularly strong seller... apart from the ST/RS.

I also saw the new ST at Ford Fair... I didn't like it at first from photos, but in the metal it's fantastic. Part of me really likes the orange colour, but if it were my money it would be black, or maybe the blue. Watching Russ & Paul Swift fling it about made me really want to drive one ;)

Ford won't be making a 3dr version of the focus as they have made it into a global shape so to save money they are only using one platform in the hatch version, I do like the inside of the new focus st but the outside just doesn't feel like a focus as they have change it so much from a standard focus, also to get a new st3 with options close to what I have on my current st3 it would be in the range of 26k and there very little savings going to the 2.0t in road tax, insurance and fuel economy, and the seats are chunkier than the previous st so u loose boot space and rear leg room.

i looked into the boot and it was big enough for most familys i thought. i would say its only slighty smaller then a mk2 boot, but i wouldnt moan to much about it.

but with the seating, i put it into a comfy driving pose (im a big guy) and there wasnt much leg room in the back. but then again i always brought a car for myself...they can suffer in the back :P

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Ford dropped the three door for the current Focus as previously it wasn't a particularly strong seller... apart from the ST/RS.

I also saw the new ST at Ford Fair... I didn't like it at first from photos, but in the metal it's fantastic. Part of me really likes the orange colour, but if it were my money it would be black, or maybe the blue. Watching Russ & Paul Swift fling it about made me really want to drive one ;)

i havent seen a blue one...is it the same as the perfect blue on the Rs?

i havent seen a blue one...is it the same as the perfect blue on the Rs?

It's similar I guess...

car_photo_533173_7.jpg

that does looke nice in blue as well :D but still wouldnt mind the black one.