Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Focus Zetec S Thread...

.Ryan

Just thought I would post this up for us Focus Zetec S owners to get some ideas from other Zetec S' belonging to other members on here. Get some pictures posted folks!

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

:)

• Like 1

Nice car! Always liked the focus zetec s

love it, escp the rear diffuser. do they come with body kit already fitted as standard?

Thanks Marc :)

And Martyn, yes mate, standard factory fit.

love it, just love it, :wub: :wub:

Thanks mate.

Wait until you see some of the other FZS'!

i want ours have the rear diffuser, but refuse paying 350 with fitting and painted

Hi Rh1no!

Nice looking car mate :) Great thread you've got going here are some pics of our car....

Look forward to seeing other Zetec S's

Steve & Michelle

When we first brought the car,

post-35652-0-71056700-1345407725_thumb.j

First we added the Exhausts,

post-35652-0-85127900-1345407748_thumb.j

Changed the alloys to ST, Gel Overlays, Wind deflectors, Painted the Callipers Red

post-35652-0-05933500-1345407686_thumb.j

Added the Front Splitter

post-35652-0-55390600-1345407861_thumb.j

Hopefully next on the list is to get DRL and paint the fog light surrounds and grill black gloss, We shall keep you updated!

I'll post some bits tomorrow once I'm at my computer!! But a definite must is painting the bonnet lip!

Plugging my own guide there lol

Hi Rh1no!

Nice looking car mate :) Great thread you've got going here are some pics of our car....

Steve & Michelle

Changed the Alloys to ST, Gel Overlays, Wind deflectors, Painted the Callipers Red

Added the Front Splitter

Hopefully next on the list is to get DRL and paint the fog light surrounds and grill black gloss, We shall keep you updated!

Very nice mate. I am doing similar things to you (black and red overlays for front & rear and also centre of 18" sport pack wheels which I am putting on next week)

Can you link me to that splitter?

I'll post some bits tomorrow once I'm at my computer!! But a definite must is painting the bonnet lip!

Plugging my own guide there lol

I agree, I hate the chrome! I'm trying to pluck the courage up to carbon wrap it black :)

Yeah he is on Facebook and eBay,

Search Triple R Composites or hopefully this link works-

http://m.facebook.com/pages/Triple-R-Composites/247344178667911?id=247344178667911&_rdr

Or

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/triple-r-composites/

We paid £72.50 on Facebook inc P&P via Paypal.

Think it's £5 more on eBay.

Hi Rh1no!

Steve & Michelle

Changed the Alloys to ST, Gel Overlays, Wind deflectors, Painted the Callipers Red

Added the Front Splitter

Lovely looking zetec s, where did you get your front splitter and grill badge?

Just thought I would post this up for us Focus Zetec S owners to get some ideas from other Zetec S' belonging to other members on here. Get some pictures posted folks!

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

:)

Very nice, I nearly got mine in a silver but they were all petrol at the garage, and I wanted a diesel, so that's why I ended up with a blue one.

Lovely looking zetec s, where did you get your front splitter and grill badge?

Thank you :) we got the badge from dmb at the ford fair they have a website though, and the splitter is from triple r composites on Facebook or eBay I have put the links a couple of posts above.

Your car is nice mate, have you modified it all or thinking too?

Thank you :) we got the badge from dmb at the ford fair they have a website though, and the splitter is from triple r composites on Facebook or eBay I have put the links a couple of posts above.

Your car is nice mate, have you modified it all or thinking too?

Cool is the badge a gel or metal mate?

I got a new exhaust back section for it, and fitted the st pod and done silly things like parking sensors now, not really got any major plans for it apart for that splitter ;) and I think I may carbon wrap the roof.

They are gel badges, how much did you pay for the parking sensors? Thinking of getting them!

They are gel badges, how much did you pay for the parking sensors? Thinking of getting them!

Got them off eBay colour coded to the car £49.99 you can get them much cheaper but i didn't want to risk the aggro with cheap ones

57130960.jpg

Not sure if i qualify since i havent got the front grills done yet but here it is:

Image2129-1.jpg

Image2205.jpg

Image1977.jpg

Image2204.jpg

Image1978.jpg

Image1994.jpg

Image1981.jpg

Image1576.jpg

Got them off eBay colour coded to the car £49.99 you can get them much cheaper but i didn't want to risk the aggro with cheap ones

57130960.jpg

Did you fit them yourself? I was thinking it would be alot more than that... Around £200 I was thinking

Nice car Lenny, loving the Daytime running lights!

Lenny your car is spot on, always has been and you can tell its had such work put into it. Your definitley an 'S' man in my eyes. Haha. What is the yellow sticker badge under TDCI? I saw it before and forgot ask? You need some bigger alloys and i think your pretty much sweet.

Will get some pictures of mine up tomorrow after a quick wash. Even though i have no ST bumper or S lip yet. Poor me!

Not sure if i qualify since i havent got the front grills done yet but here it is:

Image2129-1.jpg

Image2205.jpg

Image1977.jpg

Image2204.jpg

Image1978.jpg

Image1994.jpg

Image1981.jpg

Image1576.jpg

Yea Lenny looking a treat mate just love the drl's, if I had the cash would definertly go for some of them :)

To be honest I think I like your pod gauges better than mine.

Did you fit them yourself? I was thinking it would be alot more than that... Around £200 I was thinking

Yea fitted them myself didn't even take an hour it's well easy, there is a great guide on here on how to do them by Preee

The Yellow badge on Lenny's car is a Mountune Tuning badge...

As Promised, here are 3 Pics of mine... After a good Snowfoam, Wash, and polish session today!

So, Bits so far... LHD Reverse light, and Bonnet Lip Colour Code, Carbon DMB badges all round, Personal Plates, (Oh.. And show plates ;) )

Bits to come... Colour code fog surrounds, ST Upper Grille (Maybe), Debadge the Rear (But leave the TDCi Badge)

Leemaxd, your obviously fairly close to where I live... We have the same area code ;)

Front1copy.jpg

Back1copy.jpg

Frontcopy.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club