Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Focus Zetec S Thread...

.Ryan

The Yellow Badge on Lenny's car is a Mountune Tuning Badge...

As Promised, here are 3 Pics of mine... After a good Snowfoam, Wash, and polish session today!

So, Bits so far... LHD Reverse light, and Bonnet Lip Colour Code, Carbon DMB badges all round, Personal Plates, (Oh.. And show plates ;) )

Bits to come... Colour code fog surrounds, ST Upper Grille (Maybe), Debadge the Rear (But leave the TDCi Badge)

Leemaxd, your obviously fairly close to where I live... We have the same area code ;)

Front1copy.jpg

Back1copy.jpg

Frontcopy.jpg

Damn that cars clean, looks nice :)

As Promised, here are 3 Pics of mine... After a good Snowfoam, Wash, and polish session today!

So, Bits so far... LHD Reverse light, and Bonnet Lip Colour Code, Carbon DMB badges all round, Personal Plates, (Oh.. And show plates ;) )

Bits to come... Colour code fog surrounds, ST Upper Grille (Maybe), Debadge the Rear (But leave the TDCi Badge)

Leemaxd, your obviously fairly close to where I live... We have the same area code ;)

Front1copy.jpg

Back1copy.jpg

Frontcopy.jpg

Very nice!

Dave message me your address and il drop my car off to be cleaned to the standard of yours. Stunning.

if only I had another spare 6 hours lol!!

Nice car Lenny, loving the Daytime running lights!
Lenny your car is spot on, always has been and you can tell its had such work put into it. Your definitley an 'S' man in my eyes. Haha. What is the yellow sticker badge under TDCI? I saw it before and forgot ask? You need some bigger alloys and i think your pretty much sweet. Will get some pictures of mine up tomorrow after a quick wash. Even though i have no ST bumper or S lip yet. Poor me!
Yea Lenny looking a treat mate just love the drl's, if I had the cash would definertly go for some of them :) To be honest I think I like your pod gauges better than mine.

Thanks for the comments guys,

as previously said, the yellow badge below the TDCi is a Mountune Performance badge,

they dont make anything in regards to performance for the TDCi yet but when they do, ill be the first to look like i have it fitted lol

the Drl's are a great modification and worth every penny when funds allow. also the pod needs a bit more work to get it 100% i need to trim the perspex plate again that fits inbetween the two gauges because the oil gaugle is going off to the right due to the blanking plate being too wide, i also need to fit the sensor for the oil gauge and get the CSR light brows colour coded, they are not permanently fitted to the focus yet, i just put them on for the purpose of the picture,

but all modifications are on hold until i get a new laptop, my existing one packed up last weekend so i dont have internet access at home now,i can only get online in work until i purchase a replacment.

thanks for the comments guys, and a fantastic thread here

Looks fantastic mate, and very well looked after,

Steve & Michelle

When we first brought the car,

First we added the Exhausts,

Changed the Alloys to ST, Gel Overlays, Wind deflectors, Painted the Callipers Red

Added the Front Splitter

Fordsplitter2.jpg

Hopefully next on the list is to get DRL and paint the fog light surrounds and grill black gloss, We shall keep you updated!

Wow Steve,

the front splitter looks sweet fitted and i love the alloys too.

was it hard to fit the splitter and did they accept PayPal

id be very interested in fitting one of these in the future.

LOVE that this thread was started! Couple of pics to follow... :)

P.s loving the Vision Blue (photographs really well) and anything with ST wheels is pure car !Removed!.

Wow Steve,

the front splitter looks sweet fitted and i love the alloys too.

was it hard to fit the splitter and did they accept PayPal

id be very interested in fitting one of these in the future.

Thanks Lenny, we are really pleased with it :) although learning to drive a bit more carefully over bumps and parking near kurbs lol.

Yes he takes PayPal, so was really simple to pay for and we got it about 7-8days later it's made to order so he is really efficient!

We were deciding for a while what alloys to get but glad we got those in the end

LOVE that this thread was started! Couple of pics to follow... smile.png

With these awesome examples of the Zetec S, it was a long time coming mate.

Thanks Lenny, we are really pleased with it smile.png although learning to drive a bit more carefully over bumps and parking near kurbs lol.

Yes he takes PayPal, so was really simple to pay for and we got it about 7-8days later it's made to order so he is really efficient!

We were deciding for a while what alloys to get but glad we got those in the end

Added them on facebook, very interested. Does it come painted and how does it go on?

With these awesome examples of the Zetec S, it was a long time coming mate.

Added them on facebook, very interested. Does it come painted and how does it go on?

It comes in black gloss but I'm not sure if they do it any colour etc... He is a nice bloke to ask question too. And he includes all the screws, and makes the holes ready in it so you just get under the car and drill it in to place took about an hour to do, easy!

Splitter really is awesome. Im hoping to get ST bumper bought and fitted then add an ST one iv seen. Certainly catch's the eye though this splitter.

Very nice! Adds a little something to back!

My thoughts exactly, if nothing else comes up on eBay, I'm going to go for this I think.

Yeah we have two, we just brought the tips then someone fitted them for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm new to the forum, I'm Matt. Some great looking cars in this thread. I've not had mine long and don't have any good photos yet, but here's one I captured on a fishing trip in Scotland (hence the rod holders on bonnet and roof and motorway bugsplat). The drive to and from Scotland was the best I've ever had from any car I've owned, especially over the B974.

front.jpg

I've installed chrome air conditioning dials and 4 new tyres. Also replaced the light switch unit as the one that came with the car didn't have the dashboard dimmer dial. The tyres were on recommendation from a friend (Primewell PZ900) and I've got to say, I should have read some more reviews. They're very good in the dry, but not so good in the wet, and really quite noisy on the motorway. I'm not sure I'll be doing any external mods, as nice as many of them are, but have got my eye firmly set on the Bluefin remap.

I've not enjoyed a car this much since my Mk1 Fiesta XR2 from back in the day. I can't say cars are a hobby, but this one has reeled me in and restored some passion for driving again. The next trip to scotland is planned already. Just trying to plan the longest and twistiest route I can :D

Havent got many decent pics of mine yet! But heres a few:

FocusZS_m.jpg

Excuse the dodgy photoshop, but heres what I'd like it to be like! (Gloss black roof, anthracite wheels....(Not too keen on black mirrors <_< )

FocusZS2_m.jpg

And one from a track day to Anglesey the other month

IMG-20120706-00223_m.jpg

Havent got many decent pics of mine yet! But heres a few:

FocusZS_m.jpg

Excuse the dodgy photoshop, but heres what I'd like to be like! (Gloss black roof, anthracite wheels....(Not too keen on black mirrors <_< )

FocusZS2_m.jpg

And one from a track day to Anglesey the other month

IMG-20120706-00223_m.jpg

Love that mate!

IMG_20120922_135610_zps2b936f09.jpg

IMG_20120922_142222_zpsd559232e.jpg

IMG_20120922_151705_zps4e78f8da.jpg

Just a quick update,

I'll post a new thread with full info tomorrow or Monday when I get pc access

IMG_20120922_135610_zps2b936f09.jpg

IMG_20120922_142222_zpsd559232e.jpg

IMG_20120922_151705_zps4e78f8da.jpg

Just a quick update,

I'll post a new thread with full info tomorrow or Monday when I get pc access

Jammy goit mate, bet the Missus is happy :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club