Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Old St Or New?

James Rosier

I Want an ST!

New or old? Can't decide :/

Old one! New one looks awful! However I've just discounted both of these cars and got a Honda Civic Type R GT its amazing!

I hate the look of the new focus, so I vote for the old one too!

Hi, the new mk3 is a much better than the old one, and it'll be worth more when you come to re-sell it. You really need to try it before you judge, the looks are a matter of opinion, personally I think it is a far better looking car, plus it'll have more toys in it to keep you entertained...

Chris

I would get the MK3.

I don't think the MK3 ST looks as nice as the standard MK3, but I think it's still something of an improvement on the MK2/2.5. Also the new one has more gadgets and that's what sells me on a car - gadgets!

Looks a lot classier too. The MK2/2.5 ST looks a bit boy racer, whereas the MK3 ST looks very classy and is still very close to the baseline model in styling and looks.

Go for the MK3 if you can mate, the MK2.5 is a great car but the MK3 is arguably improved... if you got a MK2.5 and someone pulled up next to you at the lights in a MK3, you'd be a bit jealous ;)

Im with everybody else, even though I'm a big fan of looks id go for the MK3. Got think of the long run..

MK 2/ Facelift is stunning, i can't fault it, nor the pre facelift, but the new MK3 is so much newer, full of all sorts of gadets and well, be one of the first around your place with it. Show it off.

saw a black one at the dealers today and i have to say mk3 its a bit more subtle but looks good in the black

Go with what ever you can afford mate I've got a preface lift st3 and wouldnt mind a ew one but the cost of a mk3 st3 is just to much and it's still gonna be bad on fuel.