Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Fitted Electric Mirrors

david295

I have just fitted electric mirrors to my mk1, after getting door loom from donor car, they work perfect, but i just have one question, what controls the heated mirror, (when to switch on / off etc etc), as i would not want it on all the time it will drain my battery.

Next misson is putting electric windows in rear, that will be fun (NOT)

I think it is connected to the rear screen heater timer.

i wouldnt bother with the rear electric windows its been tried many times and while you can wire it up and add the motors etc the pcm will not allow them to work as it isnt programmed for that everyone who has tried has ended up removing the whole rear electric system as it just wont work. heated rear screen will work the heated mirrors with the rear screen on for 5 mins you should feel the mirrors get a ted warm not much though

wont that elm ff program work? to activate this feature?

apparently not the guy who did it on here tried to no avail it all fitted however the rear windows would only go down and only when the front windows were put down the rear windows did nothing on there own he went to ford and was told thay couldnt do it so he took it all abck out