Do Not Sell My Personal Information

202 Mk3 Sony Head Unit

MikeLondon

Hi there,

Can anyone help with this? I'm trying to find if there's a website/anywhere that will sell a Ford Focus mk3 Sony head unit...

Really struggling to find anything online.

Any advice/pointers greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Michael

Hi martin, thanks for the reply. I guess I don't know my mk3's from my mk5s...

Im looking for a Sony head unit for a 2012 focus... (tried to put it in the title, but messed up!)

Thanks for the reply though, and if you find 2012 one as quickly, I'd be over the moon! Haha

Hi Gregg, thanks for the reply... I'm sure I've seen some very similar units to that on eBay but for a third of the price!! And no DAB radio :(

I was really hoping for an OEM unit... Are they really so difficult to find?

There was one on eBay earlier this week for £339... I was cheeky and made an offer of £250 (which was declined :P) and then it was taken off as the item was no longer available.

Keep looking on eBay as there have been several MK3's being broken recently and parts have been appearing; wheels, bumpers, seats (I found a full leather interior for £750), even an engine and gearbox. Search Mk3/Mk5 or 2011/2012 etc as the Mk system is much debated because it's not officially recognised.

If you do manage to find, buy and install, let me know how you get on as I'm tempted to do this myself :)

I did see that one on eBay... and the more I saw it, the more i liked it. To the point i was ready to bid... and then *poof* it vanished! Typical!

Now I'm stuck, desperate for a Sony head-unit, with cash burning a hole in my pocket without anywhere to spend it! haha... rare.

I'll keep an eye out for sure, and if I see anything and install it, i'll be sure to let you know/get some photos up.

I did see that one on eBay... and the more I saw it, the more i liked it. To the point i was ready to bid... and then *poof* it vanished! Typical!

Now I'm stuck, desperate for a Sony head-unit, with cash burning a hole in my pocket without anywhere to spend it! haha... rare.

I'll keep an eye out for sure, and if I see anything and install it, i'll be sure to let you know/get some photos up.

It was on buy it now/make an offer... so I assume someone bought it or had an offer accepted. Like you though, I now look at my non-colour display, standard fascia and sound quality and wish it was the upgraded Sony one :wub:

If I see one, I'll give you a shout!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club