Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Mk8 Owner :)

kiwilou

Hey All

post-36340-0-80055500-1345732181_thumb.j

This is my new fiesta! been a vauxhall girl for the past 5 years and fancied a change so will be interesting to see how i get on. already have a new suspension kit on order and anthracite paint for the wheels so watch this space :)

Hey All

post-36340-0-80055500-1345732181_thumb.j

This is my new fiesta! been a vauxhall girl for the past 5 years and fancied a change so will be interesting to see how i get on. already have a new suspension kit on order and anthracite paint for the wheels so watch this space :)

Welcome to the forum Kayles, i think your fiesta is a mk7.5

when you get a momment please join photobucket or a similar image hosting website then upload some pictures of your motor and link them to your thread here on the forum, they will displat bigger that the existing upload,

also check out DMB graphics for some ford badge overlays http://www.dmb.uk.co...es-gel-overlays

i like the contrast between the silver body and the vynil strips, the car is looking sweet. the alloys also look like focus st ones, havent saw that snowflake style alloy fitted on a mk7 fiesta before.

Hey welcome here. Car looks smart. When you get round to it upload some more big pictures.

Like Lenny suggested too, some DMB are an easy quick way to personalise your Fiesta too.

Keep us updated with things and if you need anything ask, alot of talented car enthusiasts here.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club