Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fault Code C1306 What Does It Mean?

salsheikh

guys, i did a scan using the Torque app and it came up with fault code C1306, what does it mean?

I noticed that it i gave it some beans the car would struggle at approx 50mph now and again. any ideas?

gonna have it serviced next week so wanted to sort this issue out at the same time if i can.

bought some Castrol Magnatec and will get my service parts from Ford unless someone recommends Euro Car Parts products

C1306 refers to Steering wheel angle sensor fault code. From a search but can't see much else , try and clear it and see if it comes back

all i found was steering wheel angle sensor zero position not found not sure what that means another explanation was no centre found during initialiration i take it its hydro electric steering you have but it wouldnt affect you getting up to 50.

with things like that id start at the fuel filter

thanks guys, i will see how it goes after the service.

steering wheel angle sensor - whatis one of those lol!

i can only assume its a sensor on the electro hydraulic steering that detects how far you turn the wheel and stiffens the steering up but im just guessing though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club