Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would It Rub Ye Think Lads??

fiestatd

well lads ive an 03 fiesta tdci and thinking bout putting bbs rs alloys on it and lowering it 40mm would it rub do ye think??

Probably, depends on the size of your rims and tyres, if you have same total size of wheel and alloy should be fine, what size are your tyres right now and what size alloy are you looking at?

i have 14" steelies on it now and there 15" alloys goin on it with 195-50-15 tyres goin on it with a 40mm drop?

I got EXACTLY the same, you definitely need spacers on the back otherwise its gonna rub like mad.

The front should be fine but haven't gone to a car park to do the "full lock" test yet so I'm not sure about the front :/

Its going to knock the speed out too but not enough to notice, your talking marginal fractions, but you'll get better MPG. Bigger tyres. The less the engine has to work to continue the intertia

Edited by Mark M.K
Please do not swear on FOC.

wat do ye mean by knock the speedo out?? like it'll be a fraction out like if i was doin 60mph it'll say 65 or 55??

Your speedo will say 60 but actually you could be doing 55, as in your speedo isnt calibrated

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club