Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Transporting Dogs

DavidCharlton1965

I recently bought a 'standard dog guard' from a company called Guardsman which i would definatly recommed! After trying to find a dog guard that is made specifically for my Mondeo Estate but not a dealership prices I came across this company. I previously bought a dog guard about 6 years ago for my 2003 reg Ford Mondeo but from a different company but comparing prices, Guardsman worked out cheaper. When it arrived I had no problems fitting single handedly.

Heres the link if anyone is after one - www.dogcages.uk.com

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one for my 2012 estate from the roofbox company, link below, I think it was about £55. Single hand fitting, works great. Cut and paste the link and have a look.

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel3.php?query=7495&emulate=dogguard&vptype=438013

Go for the Ford standard ones.

I use one on my car and it's solid and easy to fit/remove as necessary.

I also use a divider as I need to carry two dogs safely nearly every day.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but is there a guard available for a mk3 hatchback that can be left if and still allow the parcel shelf to be fitted......obviously it'd be removed before the dog went in!!!