Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Painted Fog Light Surrounds & Grille's

SteveandMichelleFocus

I decided to paint the fog light surrounds and the upper and lower grille today in black gloss to match the splitter, They we're originally a grey matte (the pictures don't make it appear much different, guess it looks better in real life)

Brought the grey primer and black gloss paint from Halfords so cost about £12 to do.

I have attached some pictures, Be good to hear what you think :) just deciding what to do next! :rolleyes:

Steve & Michelle

Before

post-35652-0-84040200-1346092056_thumb.j

After

post-35652-0-22687600-1346092100_thumb.j

Looks great Job well done. How about the DRL's ?

We can't decide where we want to fit the drl or to get the fog light ones... Keep looking them up though

Fog lamps one's look OEM and E-marked so they will Pass the MOT

Oh ok, will def look into them then. Where did you get yours from?

From here:

http://www.thespeedline.us/servlet/the-348/08-pls--FORD-FOCUS-DRL/Detail

All together just under 120 pound with import duty , but import duty depends on if they need to pay for a party or not lol

I'm taking mine off soon as i'm upgrading as soon as i find the right car i'm after

From here:

http://www.thespeedline.us/servlet/the-348/08-pls--FORD-FOCUS-DRL/Detail

All together just under 120 pound with import duty , but import duty depends on if they need to pay for a party or not lol

I'm taking mine off soon as i'm upgrading as soon as i find the right car i'm after

Great, thank you!:)

You staying with a ford or got something else in mind?

I decided to paint the fog light surrounds and the upper and lower grille today in black gloss to match the splitter, They we're originally a grey matte (the pictures don't make it appear much different, guess it looks better in real life)

I have attached some pictures, Be good to hear what you think :) just deciding what to do next! :rolleyes:

post-35652-0-22687600-1346092100_thumb.j

The gloss black grills look much better mate,

You could spray or carbon wrap the bonnet lip too, and the drl fog surrounds are worth every single penny.

I've been in contact with tripple R composites and purchased one of the zetecS front splitters the same as you have fitted,

How long did it take for yours to arrive from date of payment?

Mine will take a further 3 days more to cross the pond though.

But I'm looking foward to its arrival

well exactly 7 days since date of payment and my tripleRcomposites front splitter in gloss black has arrived. looks even better in HD

i.e. on the table in front of me lol and to my surprise comes with the relevent bolts washers and lock nuts in stainless steel which wouldnt be the cheapest ones down your local hardware store. so top respect to tripleRcomposites.

i wont be fitting mine until late october though because i want to get my grills and light brows sprayed up then fit the lot togeather.

thanks for informing us regarding the front splitter mate.

well exactly 7 days since date of payment and my tripleRcomposites front splitter in gloss black has arrived. looks even better in HD

i.e. on the table in front of me lol and to my surprise comes with the relevent bolts washers and lock nuts in stainless steel which wouldnt be the cheapest ones down your local hardware store. so top respect to tripleRcomposites.

i wont be fitting mine until late october though because i want to get my grills and light brows sprayed up then fit the lot togeather.

thanks for informing us regarding the front splitter mate.

hello lenny,

sorry its taken so long to reply ive been so busy! :unsure:

yeh ours took about 7 days to come aswell and came with all relevant fittings, he's a top geeza at triple r composites and provides a first class service!

when you come to fit it a bit of advice.........ul need 2 people and i recommend jacking the front of your car right up so you can get a drill underneath to drill the holes. other than that make sure its lined up properly ( it will be a perfect fit ) drill one hole one side and fix that then do the same the other side and then the middle, tighten it up making sure its in the right place then drill the rest of the holes. it only took me about an hour or so and the end result is great!

good luck mate and upload some pictures when your done :)

p.s what light brows have you got and where did you get them from? been trying to find some but have had no luck :(

hello lenny,

sorry its taken so long to reply ive been so busy! :unsure:

yeh ours took about 7 days to come aswell and came with all relevant fittings, he's a top geeza at triple r composites and provides a first class service!

when you come to fit it a bit of advice.........ul need 2 people and i recommend jacking the front of your car right up so you can get a drill underneath to drill the holes. other than that make sure its lined up properly ( it will be a perfect fit ) drill one hole one side and fix that then do the same the other side and then the middle, tighten it up making sure its in the right place then drill the rest of the holes. it only took me about an hour or so and the end result is great!

good luck mate and upload some pictures when your done :)

p.s what light brows have you got and where did you get them from? been trying to find some but have had no luck :(

thanks for the advise mate,

on the centre hole that has the fin part.

did you drill out the rivet on the centre of the existing bumper lip and bolt through that. or does the gloss black splitter position further to the front?

and ive purchased light brows from CSR Automotive on eBay germany.

they are TUV certified road legal and come with a certficate to support this lol

search on eBay for item: 380416365553

also search the forum for csr brows. you will find my thread full of images on a trial fit. they come with glue but naturally i just sat them on the headlights for image ourposes so they may look a little loose in the images thats because they are just resting on the lights.

Thanks mate il check them out and in regards to the splitter yeh i did drill the rivet out and replaced with the bolt and locking nut.

Good luck :) and be sure to upload some photos when your done!

Thanks mate il check them out and in regards to the splitter yeh i did drill the rivet out and replaced with the bolt and locking nut.

Good luck :) and be sure to upload some photos when your done!

sweet, that rivet hole will make it easier to line up on the front,

it will be mid october when fitting it along with the grills the front end mods are on hold until then,

really looking foward to it though and i will post images when fitted.

• 2 weeks later...