Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stereo for facelift mk6

dannyp

im wanting to put some ice i my car but not sure on the standard stereo wether it will accomadate the out puts and be able to adjust the sub and amp power

has any one done this with ther facelift fiesta ? :huh:

Hi Danny,

my friend tried this in her Mk6 facelift and sad to say it didnt work (maybe we wired it up wrong im not sure...?)

Sorry to bunny hop on your topic, but I am also looking to add a new stereo to my mk 6 facelift and was wondering that when installed will it still display RDS info on my Information Centre screen in the speedo?? or will I need an adaptor for it??

Cheers

:o bunny hopping my topic how dare you lol na only messin :lol: , not sure about that mate as iv not changed any thing on it yet im trying to reserch things before i do any thing. what have you done to your face lift ?

im thinking about a few things but that awfull taste of the credit crunch still linguers :angry:

im thinking about a few things but that awfull taste of the credit crunch still linguers :angry:

Try some milk on it, may take the edge off ;) LOL

ATM, im still, like you researching things, but eventually I want, the rear windows blacked out, a nice touchscreen stereo and the side stripes for my mk6 facelift.

Im also tempted by 'angel eyes' headlights, think it would look really good!

what about you, much aftermarket accessories??

well glad you ask , i was thinking about some angel eyes my self think they would go really nice but only if you got dark wheels but think it all depends on the person but im trying to get mine to look like the st but dont want all the attention at the traffic lights but my list of things to go on first:

wheel upgraid to some 17" thinking gun metal gray or gold dont remember what they called but ther from dp motorsport

lowered by 30 ml on some Eibach springs

then the st roof spoiler

then the bumpers from the st/zetec sport

wanting to leave it looking fairly standard with a twist B) , what about you what you got planned for yours ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club