Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeaking....

DanielWearn

There is a constant squeak when going forward coming from the rear passenger side of the car.

This dosent happen when i am moving backwards, only when im going forward?

Any ideas?

I have a MK6 Ford Fiesta 52 Plate.

Regards

There is a constant squeak when going forward coming from the rear passenger side of the car.

This dosent happen when i am moving backwards, only when im going forward?

Any ideas?

I have a MK6 Ford Fiesta 52 Plate.

Regards

Does it do it at high or low speed

Does it do it at high or low speed

Low speed

Low speed

Perhaps, like so many of these noises, you simply can't hear it at higher speed ?

Mine does exactly the same, but mostly on crappy roads and especially when there are passengers in the back!! I thought it was the spare wheel so took it out but never stopped it, should you manage to work out what the problem is could you let me know:)

Mine does exactly the same, but mostly on crappy roads and especially when there are passengers in the back!! I thought it was the spare wheel so took it out but never stopped it, should you manage to work out what the problem is could you let me know:)

Sorted it out, It a little bit of the shoe adjusters had broken off and was spinning inside the drum.

Have taken it out now and its not squeaking any more. Sorted!!

Sorted it out, It a little bit of the shoe adjusters had broken off and was spinning inside the drum.

Have taken it out now and its not squeaking any more. Sorted!!

Just taken my rear drums off as the squeaking got really bad all I've done is clean all the dust and crud out adjusted so they make sort of a rubbin noise all the way round when spun and jobs a gud un

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club