Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner Of 1.4Tdci Titanium, 1 Year Old.

Jimbob27

Hi,

What a wonderful car !

10 years ago I said I would never own another Ford, now I cant see myself owning any other !! Nice one Ford.

My Fiesta is fitted with the Sony DAB stereo system. I have been looking for a user manual online - the owners manual does not cover sadly.

Any clues where I can get it ?

Bit puzzled regarding the DAB side. I can tune easily using the FM frequencies, no problems. I am guessing the FM AST band are for local strong frequencies ? Where is the DAB side ? Or am I missing something ? Maybe the manual will help !

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jim

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Can you 'guide' me to where this is please ? (New to forum, sorry)

Jim

You here now :P this WAS in the guides section, I've moved it to the Fiesta forum

Hi,

What a wonderful car !

10 years ago I said I would never own another Ford, now I cant see myself owning any other !! Nice one Ford.

My Fiesta is fitted with the Sony DAB stereo system. I have been looking for a user manual online - the owners manual does not cover sadly.

Any clues where I can get it ?

Bit puzzled regarding the DAB side. I can tune easily using the FM frequencies, no problems. I am guessing the FM AST band are for local strong frequencies ? Where is the DAB side ? Or am I missing something ? Maybe the manual will help !

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jim

Are you sure it is the DAB version? They started fitting the standard Sony (non DAB) unit to the Titanium in late September 2010 for MY 2011 cars. I know this because I have one also. I think the DAB version has only been fitted comparatively recently.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club