Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Detailing + Front And Side Skirt Splitters

Moses-cuz

So the S1600 is getting detailed tomorrow and im fitting some 'type R composite' side skirt splitters and front splitter. Ill take plenty of pics and finaly (if i get a charger for my laptop) will upload photos. Going to get the interior trim sprayed a mettalic dark grey next pay day. Keep eyes on this thread.

Are you getting it professionally detailed or doing it yourself?

Look forward to the pics :D

Professionaly. Trust it to be raining though. Them white wheels wont be white for long haha.

Very nice :lol: I like the splitter and the glossy rear.

One tip / word of warning GET SOME WHEEL LOCKING NUTS :ph34r: Don't want some hoodlum nicking your lovely wheels

Looks great.

The grills and fog surrounds in gloss black too would finish it off nicely mate

Very nice :lol: I like the splitter and the glossy rear.

One tip / word of warning GET SOME WHEEL LOCKING NUTS :ph34r: Don't want some hoodlum nicking your lovely wheels

Its good you say that. Even though ive took photos and had the car 2 week i never even noticed it had none haha.

Looks great.

The grills and fog surrounds in gloss black too would finish it off nicely mate

Yep there definately on the list of things to do.

Cheers for the comments people. Like I say pics with the side splitters will be up tomorrow (if its not poorin down, this is cumbria) ha. I'm lookin foreward to how there gonna look. Seein the parts not on the car you dont think they're gonna look good but when i put the front splitter on I thought it looked ace. Heres my list of things to do next... Tell me what you think of the ideas

Lower on Eibach (maybe, looks lower with the new splitters anyways)

Rear three windows tinted

White wing mirrors

Wind deflectors (another maybe, not too sure on them yet)

Mettalic grey interior trim

Gloss black fog surrounds and front grille

New plates (domed carbon fibre)

Rubber boot liner (not essential but im in a band ad would be good for transpot) wondering if anyone has this and if it weighs the car down much?

Thats all for now. Im sure ill think of something else. Never satisfied haha. Possibly the reat spoiler extensions they look quite smart.

Btw does anyone know what tyres come standard on the s1600 im not overly impressed with the grip on the tyres im sitting on. Been a couple of slippy situations and living in a rain renowned count that aint good.

Cheers people. :)

Cheers for the comments people. Like I say pics with the side splitters will be up tomorrow (if its not poorin down, this is cumbria) ha. I'm lookin foreward to how there gonna look. Seein the parts not on the car you dont think they're gonna look good but when i put the front splitter on I thought it looked ace. Heres my list of things to do next... Tell me what you think of the ideas

Lower on eibach (maybe, looks lower with the new splitters anyways)

Rear three windows tinted

White wing mirrors

Wind deflectors (another maybe, not too sure on them yet)

Mettalic grey interior trim

:Gloss black fog surrounds and front grille

New plates (domed carbon fibre)

Rubber boot liner (not essential but im in a band ad would be good for transpot) wondering if anyone has this and if it weighs the car down much?

Thats all for now. Im sure ill think of something else. Never satisfied haha. Possibly the reat spoiler extensions they look quite smart.

Btw does anyone know what tyres come standard on the s1600 im not overly impressed with the grip on the tyres im sitting on. Been a couple of slippy situations and living in a rain renowned count that aint good.

Cheers people. :)

Nice list their mate.

Some richbrook ford logo anti theft reg plate screws would match the blue/white theme of the car and look great. I've got a set fitted myself and I'm happy with them.

I'm sure it doesn't weigh any more than a bag of sugar :P You weigh the car down more by sticking a drum kit in it!

Like the rest of the ideas apart from white wing mirrors, would need to see it to make my mind up.

Very true. Anywas i fittes the aide skirts about 5 mins ago. Someones coming to buy my old car dvd player off me so ill take some pics an get them up once the deals gone down. Keep eyes!

if you want second hand wind deflectors, i'll offer you mine for £20 delivered. team heko ones I've had on since I got the car March 11.

Car looks fantastic mate,

The extra lip on the side skirts matches the front lip beautifully.

Tripple R Composites; hand manufacture some great kit at very affordable prices.

I've purchased a front splitter for my focus Zs looks much like yours but designed for the focus, I'm looking foward to fitting it but are they difficult to align up correctly?

Car looks fantastic mate,

The extra lip on the side skirts matches the front lip beautifully.

Tripple R Composites; hand manufacture some great kit at very affordable prices.

I've purchased a front splitter for my focus Zs looks much like yours but designed for the focus, I'm looking foward to fitting it but are they difficult to align up correctly?

I wouldnt say there difficult to line up. I just lined up the first hole and bolted it in and then marked out the rest. Probly help if there is another person. What i found with mine was tho one i had one side lined up to other looked way out and i had to pull the bumper a bit to get it sitting flush. It was hard for me also coz i had no jack or anything had to makeshift a little ramp wich damaged the splitter a tiny bit when backing off it once it wasfitted so be careful that way. Holes drill super easy. All in all id say great product. Arkward fittingnif you cant get the bumper off but a bit of persistance and an hour should do it. Hope its easier for you mate ha. Put a pic up when your done.

I wouldnt say there difficult to line up. I just lined up the first hole and bolted it in and then marked out the rest. Probly help if there is another person. What i found with mine was tho one i had one side lined up to other looked way out and i had to pull the bumper a bit to get it sitting flush. It was hard for me also coz i had no jack or anything had to makeshift a little ramp wich damaged the splitter a tiny bit when backing off it once it wasfitted so be careful that way. Holes drill super easy. All in all id say great product. Arkward fittingnif you cant get the bumper off but a bit of persistance and an hour should do it. Hope its easier for you mate ha. Put a pic up when your done.

Thanks for the info mate,

I may do a guide on fitting if I can,

And my driveway is sloped so I may have some more room if I park correctly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club