Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrapping Centre Dash On 2012 Focus Zetec S

MikeLondon

Hi all,

i'm not sure i'm 100% convinced by the light grey on the Zetec centre dash.

Has anyone tried/thought about wrapping it at all?

Reckon it could look very nice Carbon wrapped.... Any thoughts? and would it be an easy job to do?

Cheers,

Michael

IMG_3197.jpg

Focus-3_2267288b.jpg

2nd pic looks good, go for it i say. lots of guys have done there mk2's so why not a mk3?

Do you mean around the stereo and gear stick, if so why don't u just buy the st plastics in black and change them over.

I think it will be a good idea , to buy the ST plastic;s would probably cost you 10x more than wrapping those parts , i would wrap them.

Im certainly hoping theres a more 'cost effective' option than buying the ST surrounds... Not even sure there's a manual AC option for the ST...??

I've been thinking a bit more about this (dangerous habit)... What about removing the dash trim and spraying it? Is this easy to do? Does anyone have any experience in this??

What about plastidip? I see that mentioned a lot in forums, might that be the way to go?

Im certainly hoping theres a more 'cost effective' option than buying the ST surrounds... Not even sure there's a manual AC option for the ST...??

I've been thinking a bit more about this (dangerous habit)... What about removing the dash trim and spraying it? Is this easy to do? Does anyone have any experience in this??

What about plastidip? I see that mentioned a lot in forums, might that be the way to go?

Cost you a lot more to Plastidip and no going back , Spraying is the same , at least with Vinyl if you don't like it you can remove it.

Lots of fiddly bits to work around but with patience and practice you'll be surprised how wrapping improves an interior.

I agree the colour in the second pic looks better. Go for it.

St1 has manual heater controls, it's not standard fit until u get the st2, some guys over on the focus stoc use plasti dip on there wheels during winter months so it can be peeled back off.

Thanks Foci_ST3, just checked that and discovered it myself... very interesting.

Do you know how i could find the Finis/part numbers for the ST1 surrounds?

If u got a clever parts guy in ur local dealer they should be able to find the part from the reg of a new st.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club