Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Screen Wash

stevebowser

The front screenwash isn't working. One jet stopped then the other jet after a few days. I can hear the pump working. The rear screenwash works perfectly. The bottle is full.

The front screenwash isn't working. One jet stopped then the other jet after a few days. I can hear the pump working. The rear screenwash works perfectly. The bottle is full.

Clean the jet washer with a pin. It is probably blocked.

the only thing i can think of is the nossle is blocked try clearing it with a pin also put some screen wash liquid in it

Get the car on some nice dry ground, give it a good squirt. Get out and see if your cars wet itself {big puddle under the side where the washer reservoir is}. If it has, probably the pipes blown off the pump. It happens a lot on fords especially if the wash freezes and you try using the washers.

• 2 weeks later...

Would have thought the obvious thing to do would be to take the pipe off from the nozzel under the bonnet, squirt the washer and get someone to see if water comes out the pipe! If so the jets blocked, if not then either the filter in the bottle is blocked or the pipes come off at the bottle.

Would have thought the obvious thing to do would be to take the pipe off from the nozzel under the bonnet, squirt the washer and get someone to see if water comes out the pipe! If so the jets blocked, if not then either the filter in the bottle is blocked or the pipes come off at the bottle.

Would have to agree. If it isn't a blocked jet its most likely the bit gauze in the washer bottle behind the pump. Common problem in the fords unfortunatly.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club