Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suspension Mod Question..???

trev16185

hi im sure this has been asked 100 times but im considering lowering my 05 mondeo tdci titanium..

im really only lookin to lower as it seems to sit very high at present,and for some reason sits aout 10 mm higher at the rear..

my thoughts at present are to lower around the 30 -35mm all round just to sweeten the car up a little and i dont want to excessivly afect ride comfort..

my question is will 30mm all round make the car level.ie with the rear being higher as standard or would i need to be lookin at a 30 front 40 rear set up if such a thing is possible..

id really appreicate pics of other members mondeo's which have been lowered and with details of what set up is being used..ie pi springs 30mm etc

ps i have a kind of rattle /knock from rear pass side only over rough uneven ground for example tracks in road surface or potholes etc..doesnt seem to be there over normal country road bumps when suspension is active..

thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out

ps i have a kind of rattle /knock from rear pass side only over rough uneven ground for example tracks in road surface or potholes etc..doesnt seem to be there over normal country road bumps when suspension is active..

thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out

Not trying to be obtuse but have you checked if your passenger seatbelt buckle is hitting the door trim?

Sometimes it's as simple as that.

Unfortunately it's not as simply as that.. Although it may possibly be something simple loose under the rear of car I've yet to get a dry day or chance to get a proper look

Unfortunately it's not as simply as that.. Although it may possibly be something simple loose under the rear of car I've yet to get a dry day or chance to get a proper look

i think i have the rattle fixed......-- loose clip for handbrake cable....

would be real thankful for some pics of lowered mondeos with details of method used..to get ideas for my own

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club