Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bonnet Apron

sambooka

After getting my 4th stone chip in my bonnet 2 down to the metal not happy so before I get it fixed and all the stone chips are right on the lip of the bonnet I'm after an apron for it but can't seem to find any.

I have a fiesta mk7 zs

Rather than an apron or bra, how about clear film instead.

Have a look online and see what you think.

Hmmm never thort of that would be better as aprons are ghastly things. What sort of film would you recommend a thick one I'm guessing

I believe sellers on eBay have film that's supposed to be nearly invisible except when close up.

After a bit of googling I see wt you mean although it looks like I'm going to have to buy one and modify it to fit my car Have only found one film kit for my car but there is no price or what it includes

http://www.bodyguarduk.com/carlistF.html

Yeah that's the one, looks pretty good and hides them chips. Considering getting one for my car.

Yeah that's the one, looks pretty good and hides them chips. Considering getting one for my car.

Don't suppose you've got a pic so I can see what it looks like

There should be a couple of picture's on the guy's Facebook, most have the splitters too but you can get the general idea.

After a bit of googling I see wt you mean although it looks like I'm going to have to buy one and modify it to fit my car Have only found one film kit for my car but there is no price or what it includes

http://www.bodyguarduk.com/carlistF.html

This is where i got my car done. If you gonto the gallery. There are two fiesta links. Its one of them. White zetec s. cost me 400 for te lot. Tells you what git done under the picture

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club