Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slow Progress Thread

Pete80

Mate that looks mint! i think all the best people have silver focus's ;) i want a remap but i have spent waaaaaayy too much at the mo!!!!!!!

Mate that looks mint! i think all the best people have silver focus's ;) i want a remap but i have spent waaaaaayy too much at the mo!!!!!!!

Pfft, all about the Vision blue...

Pfft, all about the Vision blue...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol :D

Nah- silver forever.

Looks faster, stays cleaner longer and shows the lines of the car better.

Btw it's a well known fact that silver paint gives the car a boost of at least 10bhp ;)

Nah- silver forever.

Btw it's a well known fact that silver paint gives the car a boost of at least 10bhp ;)

Haha, 10bhp!

But everything is silver nowadays! :P Nice to be a different colour!

I love silver cars.

My last one was green and people kept trying to drive into it.

Previous two cars were silver.

My work wagon is white (albeit with the battenberg decals) and it's a sod for dirt and grime.

Seeing as I have to wash it before I go on duty, it's a pain in the proverbial.

One of our traffic units uses an unmarked silver ST and it looks mean.

I keep trying to swap plates between it and my own car but they keep noticing for some reason. ;)

I only just got into it a few months back when I had the full respray but love detailing now

Iv got the wolf chemicals hardbody waiting to go on jus waiting for the weather to fix up clayed n done a pre seal polish n then this weather hit lol

My Mrs cars a 1.8 zetec so a remap on that isn't gonna really do anything lol unlike your diesel though massive gains

Wolfs hard body is cracking stuff, have to be seriously prepped though for it to work properly

Great thread, like myself, had the car a while and haven't done anything to drastic, but now I'm getting a lot of ideas from here, just not the money to match!

Can I ask you where you got your rear windows tinted and how much? I'm looking at getting my rear windows and the tears done, but not the hatch one, as I'd still like to be able to see at night!

I got mine done at a local place in brum that had some good reviews called dynamic performance it may also be the place I get it remapped but not sure at the moment, to be honest even with the rear screen tinted you can still see out of it easily in the dark

Cheers, silver is definitely the dogs danglies :D

Nah- silver forever.

My car isnt clean at the moment, looks a dirty brown colour, its horrifying actually lol

Wolfs hard body is cracking stuff, have to be seriously prepped though for it to work properly

I clayed the car n was amazed at what it does lol then polished it with wolf's shine n seal got rid of all the swirls sealing left to do but

Went car wash last night after all this weather n now got swirls top to bottom

Typical inni lol

I got mine done at a local place in brum that had some good reviews called dynamic performance it may also be the place I get it remapped but not sure at the moment, to be honest even with the rear screen tinted you can still see out of it easily in the dark

Cheers, silver is definitely the dogs danglies :D

My car isnt clean at the moment, looks a dirty brown colour, its horrifying actually lol

Any updates on this mate?

Mist jets hae been added, also ha to get some new lights as my o/s dipped went kaput on friday night, so decided on some Ring Xenons from my local motorfactor must admit they make a difference. Looking at ordering some number plate lights, mudguards and rubber mats next when I get some money

I clayed the car n was amazed at what it does lol then polished it with wolf's shine n seal got rid of all the swirls sealing left to do but Went car wash last night after all this weather n now got swirls top to bottom 

Typical lol

Mist jets hae been added, also ha to get some new lights as my o/s dipped went kaput on friday night, so decided on some Ring Xenons from my local motorfactor must admit they make a difference. Looking at ordering some number plate lights, mudguards and rubber mats next when I get some money

I got these for mine 2 weeks ago I had leds on there but the LED Bulbs were all the way round as on these you can see 4 leds each focused straight down

they look amazing on the car n worth it for 2.50 lol

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=290732679882

As for the mud flaps I was thinking of these

Any thoughts would b welcome

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=110903057905

I got these for mine 2 weeks ago I had leds on there but the led bulbs were all the way round as on these you can see 4 leds each focused straight down

they look amazing on the car n worth it for 2.50 lol

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=290732679882

As for the mud flaps I was thinking of these

Any thoughts would b welcome

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=110903057905

Regarding the flaps,

Their is a guy on here from london who has a mate selling ST/ZetecS mud flaps much the same as those you linked but very much half that price

Here is a link to his profile to pm him:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/25151-alkyz89/

Ive fitted them over a year ago now and still 100%

Image2286.jpg

Image2004.jpg

Image2009.jpg

lol lenny mate whats with the aero?

*Insert generic 'improved aero-dynamics' joke/pun here, haha.

Drove down the shops one wet rainy saturday,

Came home, parked the car and found it stuck to the flap just as it is in the image lol

Thought it would be good for advertising Aero mud flaps lol super light weight.

*Insert generic 'improved aero-dynamics' joke/pun here, haha.

exactly what i was gonna say lol

think genuines sit well not to bad on price too

think genuines sit well not to bad on price too

Ford dont manufacture flaps to fit the ZetecS, ST or RS models.

The Genuine flaps ford provide, fit the curve of the bumpers and are 100% quality but only fit models that dont have a body kit fitted.

I once had ford flaps fitted before fitting the ZetecS body kit.