Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 Fiesta Facelift

jmbrown91

I love it!

And the 1.0 litre engines at 99bhp and 118bhp, what is the zetec s going to be if there's going to be one? Love the ST that little bit more though, but I see that its going to have a new contender being the return of the Peugeot GTi in the 208 model and it actually looks quite nice! 200bhp and 203lb ft of torque, also with a 1.6 engine.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• b1g_dav3

• alexp999

• jimrex

Very nice Aston Martin-ish front grille must be new thing that will come in across the board as Top Gear showed new Mondeo with that new grille a while ago

I love it!

And the 1.0 litre engines at 99bhp and 118bhp, what is the zetec s going to be if there's going to be one? Love the ST that little bit more though, but I see that its going to have a new contender being the return of the Peugeot GTi in the 208 model and it actually looks quite nice! 200bhp and 203lb ft of torque, also with a 1.6 engine.

I suspect in the future, Ford will maybe drop the current 1.6 and replace it with the new 1.0 eco boost 118 bhp engine.

Anyone watching the Go Further event live? www.gofurtherlive.com

They just showed the new Transit, Fiesta (+ ST) and now on the Mondeo. ST looks immense, 0-62 in just over 6 seconds. Have to say the Mondeo is very good looking too (never thought I would ever call a Mondeo that!) :P

They just showed the new Transit, Fiesta (+ ST) and now on the Mondeo. ST looks immense, 0-62 in just over 6 seconds. Have to say the Mondeo is very good looking too (never thought I would ever call a Mondeo that!) :P

Don't forget the mustang in 2015 ;)

Don't forget the mustang in 2015 ;)

Yes! Bet it'll be £50k + though =/

Yes! Bet it'll be £50k + though =/

Best get saving then James :P

I'm watching it online now, obviously not live.

Loving the new fiesta front - looks sharp and very stylish.

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm looking out the window at mine and my dads now and they just look old fashioned lol

And the new mondeo is just absolutely stunning ( http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/29554-2013-ford-fusion-us/#entry160464 )

It kind of reminds me of the fiat grande punto from the front

It really does, and that is NOT a good thing.

My dad said exactly that which has put me off it a bit... would have to see one in the metal.

Lol I am just not seeing the likeness. The fiat is bland and dull (as usual). The new fiesta is sharp and edgy

This might of already being said but, I love my Fiesta however because of this Facelift does it mean we should all panic and sell them now while we can? Because they are soon to become the older fiesta meaning a massive price drop?

This might of already being said but, I love my Fiesta however because of this Facelift does it mean we should all panic and sell them now while we can? Because they are soon to become the older fiesta meaning a massive price drop?

You will loose more money selling and re-buying for the sake of it, than due to any design updates.

A car devalues most the day you drive it off the forecourt but then pretty uniformly for the rest of its life.

You will loose more money selling and re-buying for the sake of it, than due to any design updates.

A car devalues most the day you drive it off the forecourt but then pretty uniformly for the rest of its life.

Pity Alfa's have the highest uniform drop off of any car of the road.

• 2 months later...

They're on their way.....

...and that active city stop in action:

Pretty impressive stuff, it has grown on me a lot the facelift model, but this will be my last fiesta. In a year or so I'm going to be selling up for an ecoboost 180 Focus or ST depending on finances :D

The new grille is growing on me, after seeing a non promo shot of the car - it looks rather nice! I just hope the ST looks better in person :lol:

Wonder if these toys will be on the ST - I'd really like some of the new Focus stuff on it;

Active City Stop, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Aid, Traffic Sign Recognition, Driver Alert, Auto High Beam, Blind Spot Information System

If that's on it, I'll be getting one for sure, thanks to putting some hours in I could probably afford one if they come in under 18K, just depends though because there's a lot of other cars out there for the price, and the 180PS puts me off a little bit if honest, I'd have liked 200bhp really, yes it might be the same on paper up to 60, but what about top end, 100, 120? And Mountune haven't exactly got their act together lately -.-

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club