• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• b1g_dav3

• alexp999

• jimrex

I actually think it looks worse in that video. Looks like the Fiesta has been driven into a low wall head on :(

• 2 weeks later...

Just for you Nathan.....

Ford-Fiesta-2013-Navigation-Theme.jpg

And one showing the centre armrest....

ftd-new-ford-fiesta-17.jpg

Doesn't even make a brew... Not buying, I had to put a coffee machine in my Fiesta now after finding out this disappointing fact. I do genuinely have a coffee maker in my car, cool like that.

I do genuinely have a coffee maker in my car, cool like that.

You sound cooler than the other side of the pillow!

lol, care to explain/show pics. :huh: Is an at-seat trolley service offered for passengers too? ;)

Doesn't even make a brew... Not buying, I had to put a coffee machine in my Fiesta now after finding out this disappointing fact. I do genuinely have a coffee maker in my car, cool like that.

I wanna see this chuck up a pic if you can

I wanna see this chuck up a pic if you can

Will do, was fed up with college coffee, so put in a little coffee maker in my back that takes cartridges :P

Will do, was fed up with college coffee, so put in a little coffee maker in my back that takes cartridges :P

Lol! can't wait to see this

On break n lunch times do u open up the rear and sell it? Haha ;-)

Personal use only I'm afraid :P cheaper than the coffee at Uni now as well, it's like 50p a coffee instead of £2.45 >_>

"Despite Ford adding higher-profile tyres for 2013 cars to enhance comfort"

Maybe should read: "Despite Ford adding higher-profile tyres for 2013 cars to reduce the number of buckled wheel incidents"

:P

"Despite Ford adding higher-profile tyres for 2013 cars to enhance comfort"

Maybe should read: "Despite Ford adding higher-profile tyres for 2013 cars to reduce the number of buckled wheel incidents"

:P

lol yeah thats what I thought

Just looking at the Ford site, on the NEW fiesta pages, kinda wanting the new features and interior now lol....

The following information and pictures are from http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/New-Fiesta

NEW FORD FIESTA

The new Ford Fiesta is a show-stealing vehicle with a whole host of new features* and innovative technology, such as the 1.0-litre 80ps 3-cylinder engine and Ford SYNC, to make driving easier and more efficient. The engine provides all the fuel economy of a small 1-litre engine but the performance of a 1.6, whilst SYNC lets you select a music track and make and receive calls, using simple voice commands.

rtjrjeth.jpg

fryjkfyr.png

The Fiesta’s combination of outstanding technology and cutting edge design is guaranteed to get you noticed and make every drive fun and hassle-free.

* Product images for illustration purposes only

tuktuktuk.jpg

Whatever the conditions, ESC helps you stay in control

Electronic Stability Control (ESC) constantly monitors the Fiesta’s progress, senses if you veer off course or start to skid and automatically corrects your road position, helping you keep control of the car. ESC also helps reduce stopping distances in an emergency.

fhsffs.jpg

Ford SYNC. Advanced hands-free technology

One of Fiesta’s smart new technologies is Ford SYNC that lets you control your music and make and receive calls on your mobile, using simple, direct voice commands. As well as reading out texts, it plays songs from a USB or MP3 and can stream music from a Bluetooth-compatible mobile phone. This advanced SYNC system also has Emergency Assistance. In the unlikely event of an accident this technology uses your mobile to call the emergency services and notifies them of your location.

klbkl.jpg

Worry-free car sharing with MyKey

Ford MyKey is an innovative programmable feature that encourages safer driving. MyKey lets you tailor car settings to suit individual users. So, if you’re lending the car to someone else, you can set the maximum speed limit, set a seatbelt reminder and even control the volume of the audio system. This innovative new technology is designed to help keep drivers and passengers safe and give you peace of mind.

fyjkyjkszy.jpg

Easier, safer reversing with a rear view camera

The Rear View Camera displays whatever’s behind you on a screen built into the centre console. As well as showing you things you might miss, virtual lines guide you into the smallest of spaces. For added convenience, the Rear View Camera activates automatically when you select reverse gear.

srykrsykyhs.jpg

Integrated navigation makes sure you get there

The new Fiesta has a fully integrated satnav system with a 5” colour screen and DAB audio that responds to real-time road speed and the latest traffic conditions to deliver more accurate estimated arrival times and trip information.

srjsrjyshj.jpg

Get the most out of your engine

The new 1.0-litre 80ps 3 cylinder class-leading petrol engine gives you all the power you’d expect from a conventional 1.6 engine, but uses 21% less fuel. That means a considerable saving at the petrol pump.

tjtjhgh.jpg

Use up to 10% less fuel with Auto-Start-Stop

When the Fiesta is at traffic lights or idling in a queue, this technology automatically switches off the engine (while still supplying power to essentials like the air conditioning and radio). The moment you're ready to move, it restarts. It's ideal if you drive in town, as it can cut your fuel consumption by up to 10%.

sjsrjrs.jpg

Ford PowerShift gearbox. More pleasurable driving on less fuel

Combining the convenience of an automatic with the control of a manual, this six-speed, dual-clutch automatic gearbox pre-selects the next gear for you, so you don’t lose any power when you change. PowerShift’s lightning fast, seamless gear changes not only make driving smoother and more pleasurable, but also save fuel and reduce CO2 emissions compared to a normal automatic.

stjsrnjn.jpg

The Fiesta has Emergency Assistance in an accident

In the unlikely event of an accident, SYNC’s award winning Emergency Assistance feature is triggered by either the front or side airbag activating or the fuel pump being cut off. So long as your mobile phone is connected to SYNC, the technology can use it to help make a direct call to the Emergency Services, giving them crucial information, such as your GPS coordinates, and enabling you to talk to them yourself.

dhdhdn.jpg

To avoid low speed collisions, the Fiesta brakes for you

Active City Stop is an advanced technology designed to help you avoid collisions in slow-moving traffic or at speeds under 20mph. If the system detects the car in front has unexpectedly stopped, it automatically applies the brakes for you. As proof of its innovation, Active City Stop was recently granted a Euro NCAP Advanced Reward for safety.

dtjdndgt.jpg

Extra control during hill starts

Hill Start Assist stops you rolling backwards when making a hill start. The system works by maintaining pressure to the braking system for an extra 2.5 seconds, giving you more time and control as you move your foot from brake pedal to accelerator. It’s also useful when you’re stopping and starting on slippery surfaces.

Interesting stuff!

Might even be tempted by the Powershift Paul ;)

Not :P

Interesting stuff!

Might even be tempted by the Powershift Paul ;)

Not :P

On the looks of that shifter alone, the Powershift is a must James! lol

Anybody think it looks slightly like the new lia ceed at the front? Or just me...

Anybody think it looks slightly like the new lia ceed at the front? Or just me...

Yes I thought that tonight too.

On that gear shifter, R N D S... Why would you need a Sport setting(S?) when you already have a Race setting? I mean the Night and Day settings are for your economy set during day and night times, but surely you don't need race and sport...

On that gear shifter, R N D S... Why would you need a Sport setting(S?) when you already have a Race setting? I mean the Night and Day settings are for your economy set during day and night times, but surely you don't need race and sport...

R is Reverse on autos mate - and there'll be a P for Park above the R

R is Reverse on autos mate - and there'll be a P for Park above the R

*waits for the penny to drop*