Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind Deflectors To Fit Mk5 Fiesta 2000 ?

FIESTA_MAD

hi

looking to buy these but want to ask are they the right ones for my mk5 fiesta 5 door ?

I Got a burning question about wind deflectors, Why are they so pricey? I mean they probably are making 100% profit on them, all they need is some thermoset plastic and a mould. then an oven or even a cheapy heat gun to soften the plastic to fit the mould and there you have your wind deflector! Surely they can't justify it on just the clips?

Also nothing to see...

Climair don't even have clips, it's a fair point and I see what you're saying but nothing is cheap when it comes to cars, people are out to make a profit. You look at dmb badges £12 for two small bits of gel which probably cost 25p mass produced

I don't think they are the right ones hun. I got some help from Marc (above) when I was buying mine and he recommended me get them from these guys:

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/

They were a good price and are genuine Ford ones (which are Climair). I think for the price you pay it really makes a difference to the car.

EDIT: Ignore the above, I couldn't find yours on there :(

What year is your car?

Best wait for someone else to come along and advise then - if you fill in the compatibility chart on the listing, it doesn't fit!

The problem is that for whatever reason some dealers on eBay recognise the mk6 & mk6.5 as a mk5 so i just checked eBay for some "mk4 wind deflectors" and lo and behold there they were years 1989-2002, 26.99 + postage

Theres a pair for the back windows lower down when you put that search into eBay they are only £22 ish. But theres no clear set of deflectors pictured on the vehicle!

Yep, if they dont fit then you can claim your money since they advertise they fit your model

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club