Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Fences

tichy87

Hi again all yet another problem with the world .... driving to work and som yobs had torn down one of those metal fences around a buidling site and covered it in in a bush sticking out slightly, it was raining heavily so i could not see very well and ended up hitting it (so did 12 other cars ) just wondering any tips on removing this horrrrrrible scratch ......

20120830_104421.jpg :-(

Ouch... They're tw••ts. Why would you want to do something like that? Looks bad - id say get it professionally sorted, no amount of polish or filler would budge that. Sorry to see it

Have to agree, looks too deep to be anything but a professional job. :(

Little S***s.

I think it will need rubbing back and filling with resin.

Ye thanks guys it is really deep gunna have to be a pro job a rekon. They allways do stuff to our cars especially the night shift chucking bottles and rocks at the cars :-(

They allways do stuff to our cars especially the night shift chucking bottles and rocks at the cars :-(

Chuck the buggers back, see how they like it.

Haha stoney think im gunna have to either that or a could book a day off work buy a hoody and get in with the gang , then take them out one by one ninja style lol

Haha stoney think im gunna have to either that or a could book a day off work buy a hoody and get in with the gang , then take them out one by one ninja style lol

The problem is that they speak a totally different language to every other decent person.

When these twits are older and own their own car , lets hope some thing happens to them see how they would like it. Is it only the bumper or did it catch the side as well?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club