Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Candy Red Titx

Foci_st3

My new build arrived at dealer today so went and took few pics, fingers crossed will pick up Friday if they get my accessories fitted.

3801D5CD-A238-4E9A-BF2D-45834EB12056-18346-000019C7898A6A7E.jpg

DE37F724-F8FD-447C-8485-982E0EAC2832-18346-000019C7908405DA.jpg

A28C2C05-E1C3-479A-B549-11691025FEE0-18346-000019C797494A5D.jpg

66946111-37B5-4A46-97DE-902335F5513E-18346-000019C7A303A227.jpg

Very very nice, Get mine next Saturday , not brand new though like yours , i just love the Spec on them , i bet you can't wait.

Another new focus owner!

I want one even more now. Looks great. I love the interior on the Titaniums - very premium looking

Foci , what options did you have with it , not that there's many that aren't already on it .

Yeah been looking and calling almost everyday waiting for it to arrive, it was planned for 24thsept but got built early and delivered quickly, gonna be different to my current st3 but moving with the times and fuels gone up to 141 where I am.

I only got the 18s, titanium appearance pack and door protectors. The accessories I'm having are mud flaps, air deflectors and a zetec s spoiler, may wait for a year or 2 then have mountune.

Yeah been looking and calling almost everyday waiting for it to arrive, it was planned for 24thsept but got built early and delivered quickly, gonna be different to my current st3 but moving with the times and fuels gone up to 141 where I am.

My nephew has just brought an St2 , Lovely car , fitted reverse sensors and loads of LED's in it for him today.

Notice aswell with the inside pic, the titanium x comes with leather handbrake

I only got the 18s, titanium appearance pack and door protectors. The accessories I'm having are mud flaps, air deflectors and a zetec s spoiler, may wait for a year or 2 then have mountune.

Sounds like a good plan , the S spoiler will make it look sweet.

Yeah does look the !Removed! just gotta find out if parts can get hold of the new st pedal covers so I can have them aswell

More bits are coming out for the Mk3 now , did you test drive a titanium X befors you placed your order?

The engine is sweet , Is yours the new 180 or the 150

I've got the 182 engine, blasted a zetec s about to get a feel for the engine power as they only had a diesel titx and it would have driven different coz heavier engine.

Mines the 150 , had a good blast in it , pulls really well in 6th when you boot it

I only got the 18s, titanium appearance pack and door protectors.

Watch those alloys,they are so easy to kerb, especially using the auto parking nonsense.

Watch those alloys,they are so easy to kerb, especially using the auto parking nonsense.

The Auto Parking , i will probably try once and never use again , it's just a gimmic , but the Park Pilot is usefull for tight spots.

Yes i can imagine those Rims are easy damaged , but they look great .lol

ive had my current st alloys refurbed anthracite for a year and half and there still mint

Well pick up the new beast tomorrow lunch time but before that happens I gotta have a new windscreen fitted in my st I got a chip in it Tuesday night on the way home and it cracked about 12inches across the screen.

No gotta wait 3-4 days for the spoiler so it will hopefully be on next week at some point.

Picked up Friday, gotta get some more pics when get a chance.

553638AD-EED8-4F20-90F8-18AB16003E94-23195-00001FF19FAC8A1A.jpg

AB387FFB-033C-49E5-8CF3-11B3C2D8B4B5-23195-00001FF197E6AAC4.jpg

Looks great , hows the engine compare to what your used too?

engines good dont really notice much different at the moment will have wait till i really wanna put my boot down to overtake something but im not fussed theres good power there and i can always spend the 900 quid and have mountune.

Very true compared to what I was used too it's excellent engine. Very happy with it.

gave the motor a quick detail this afternoon after covering about 140 miles now since friday,

DSCN4713.jpg

DSCN4717.jpg

DSCN4715.jpg

DSCN4716.jpg

DSCN4718.jpg

DSCN4722.jpg

Looks great did mine this morning full treatment followed by a bomb attack via nice bird in the afternoon I was not happy.

post-22424-0-35019000-1347830671_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club