Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ocd Car Detailing

Marcr1

I can guarantee that as soon as I wash the car a smegging seagull rocks up and ruins the job.

I think they take it in turns. :(

I often find our cat has gone and run up the bonnet up the windscreen and sat on the roof with his muddy feet.

Had it once where no sooner had I put everything away and come in he was already sat on the roof, argh!

:lol: The lack of anything Dodo Juice is very worrying ;)

Lmao! I do hear good things about the dodo :P they're website annoys me too much though and Its put me off. Got any good recommendations?

I think Mark MK will be in a cold sweat from the lack of Dodo products. :lol:

If it weren't dark I'd go and photograph my lot in the man cave, sorry - shed. I'm still gutted I had to sell most of my wax collection (which stood at 24 at the time :lol: )

My latest addition is a Mobi cordless pressure washer, fantastic bit of kit.

This was a loooong time ago when I still had the Fiesta:

DSC00949.jpg

Oh wow! How does a cordless pressure washer work?

Lmao! I do hear good things about the dodo :P they're website annoys me too much though and Its put me off. Got any good recommendations?

Sorry for the delay, Their best products are Red Mist and any of their waxes. However, i've got hold of some Swissvax mirage wax and thats better than Dodo. But the price for a full sized pot is crazy

How much for a decent clean on mine? That car looks mint. Its always a shame when it first rains after a decent wash was n polish.

I have no outside tap at current house - and for ages was doing ONR washes, which well and truly took the shine (badum tsh) off detailing for me.

Now I have one of these...

http://www.mobiwasher.co.uk/

Which is great. A thorough wash gets through three tanks of water I find, but I'm yet to run the battery down with a single wash.

Mark - if you're going to buy a Swissvax wax, it may as well have been BOS. Quite simply, it's the best product I have ever used in the history of anything. I had that and Autobahn, both now gone to to the giant eBay sale in the sky.

Dan, i only got a sample pot of Swissvax. I dare not spend £100+ on some wax :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club