Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

Hi i just put new sunstrip on and i brought some headlight brows but once again they did't fit as it did't line up so i will return them so i got some guy i no to do put good quality gloss black wrap on the headlight it's was put on so it looks more arrgesive looks better in the flesh.look at the pic let me no what u think.

post-27208-0-50136000-1347740473_thumb.j

post-27208-0-50308000-1347740537_thumb.j

post-27208-0-99314900-1347740602_thumb.j

post-27208-0-80538000-1347740668_thumb.j

post-27208-0-86604000-1347740724_thumb.j

post-27208-0-66057700-1347740790_thumb.j

post-27208-0-48286500-1347740863_thumb.j

post-27208-0-00348000-1347740933_thumb.j

post-27208-0-29858500-1347740973_thumb.j

The brows do make it look more aggressive I suppose mate.

How'd the fitting of the sun strip go? I'm getting one soon.

The brows do make it look more aggressive I suppose mate.

How'd the fitting of the sun strip go? I'm getting one soon.

the sunstrip was quick easy job mate help to so was quicker, i thought il do something different with the lights it look beter in the flesh and when i get the car lowered and put a front splitter on it will look better. i payed £150 for my bumper of eBay i was lucky as it was already black.i ilke ur wind deflectors i might get a set but just for the front

Looks good Moy , did they send you the mk2.5 brows?

thanks mate no it was meant to be for my model but as with alot of mods it needs trimming on the sides to fit i just cant be bothered messing about with it so the seller said he will refund my money as it was via eBay.i think it was just bad luck for me as acording to the seller he has not recived any other complaints

Agreed , last thing you want to be doing is buying something and have to cut it to fit

Im gona get the car lowerd when i have spare cash and it should look much better when lowered.

i'm thinking of geting some drl light but not sure where is best place to put them i dont no if i should get a strip of led and put on the bottom of the headlight lense and connect the wire to the side light or similar.if any1 got any ideas feel free to let me no thnkx

Like the heating controls!

Liking the mods a lot! Looks good :D

thanks mate i still want to do couple of thing when i can afoord it, whats springs are good for my car i no Eibach but what about cheaper brand like PRO SPORT, PI, APEX and also what u all think of 18" st style alloys but the one with the polished face or any recomendation welcom

what can i do to make my car abit more quicker and whats better a induction kit or k&n panel filter by the way my car is a 2.0 petrol

aint there any one with thoughts about the lowering spring i mentioned and makeing da car faster

ide stick with the Eibach cheaper springs are what you get cheap ive known a few of the cheap brands to snap within a year ford do an Eibach kit for around 120 eBay have them also as for the intake its a fact on the focus youll loose power fitting an induction kit a panel filter with a hole drilled in the bottom of the airbox with a cold air hose fitted to it and the other end mounted on the rear of the lower grills the best bet

from what ive read they last about 2 years and they have a tendancy to round off the allen key slots on the top mounts in fairness youde be better with Eibach springs ford sell and recommend them as a suspension upgrade they dont rate or recommend any coilovers also think about where you live speed humps etc ive pxxsed myself so many times laughing at slammed cars picking up bits of exhaust and bumpers from the road as i zoom past

from what ive read they last about 2 years and they have a tendancy to round off the allen key slots on the top mounts in fairness youde be better with eibach springs ford sell and recommend them as a suspension upgrade they dont rate or recommend any coilovers also think about where you live speed humps etc ive pxxsed myself so many times laughing at slammed cars picking up bits of exhaust and bumpers from the road as i zoom past

thanks for your advice i think i will go for the Eibach springs i think there 30mm drop my focus is a 2.0 titanium petrol 2006 model and it just lookslike its sitting high. If i put a k&n panel filter with a drilled hole in the airbox will it sound btter too i also have a cat back sytrem so it should drive abit better i think

it will be a bit better the 30mm drop is noticeable and should help the k and n is fine its just a fact industion kits dont gain power on these cars lets be honest if ford could save 20 million on research by fitting induction kits they would have done it already on another note stoney me old mucker check youre led indicators thats a replacement being sent already as the plastic lens is coming away on one side

I will be buying a panel filter when i get payed end of the month i will do a search on which brand of panel filter to get. One more question what alloys do you think will better on my focus the alloys are 18" and remember car will be droped too. First option are st style polished face.

The next is this set there also polished

post-27208-0-92472200-1347991739_thumb.j

post-27208-0-87335600-1347991798_thumb.j

My indicators are rock solid at the moment.

Will keep an eye on them. Cheers.

multispokes the st are so common as for the filters i only use k and n pipercross ive never liked to me side by side the k and n is better quality theyre world renowned and actualy made and tested for the cars

no issue with the company replacement indicator being sent no questions asked just an apology

Love the brows. Look very nice.

thanks mate what set of alloys you think will look beter on my car the st polished one or multispoke

multispokes the st are so common as for the filters i only use k and n pipercross ive never liked to me side by side the k and n is better quality theyre world renowned and actualy made and tested for the cars

no issue with the company replacement indicator being sent no questions asked just an apology

what you think of the green filter as lenny recomend it to me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club