Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

green are a good make though ive never used them always k and n

il do some reserch on them and see what happens im after a panel filter instead of induction kit il drill the airbox too

im thinking of painting my grill and foglight surround gloss black as there grey at the moment and looks abit dull as i think it might look better in gloss black ast its a st replica what you all think and anyone got any pic of the grill painted gloss black so i can see how it might look

im thinking of painting my grill and foglight surround gloss black as there grey at the moment and looks abit dull as i think it might look better in gloss black ast its a st replica what you all think and anyone got any pic of the grill painted gloss black so i can see how it might look

i think they would look good in gloss black mate and perhaps a tripleRcomposites front splitter to match as they come supplied in gloss black. i

also plan to do this mod before november.

i think they would look good in gloss black mate and perhaps a tripleRcomposites front splitter to match as they come supplied in gloss black. i

also plan to do this mod before november.

i will get a splitter from eBay i found i thin the comapny called rspart its gloss black an also was thinking of geting a rear st diffuser as my cars is a st replica which is also gloss black also from eBay but i will only do the mods when i can and afford it.

I need more advice on which alloys will look good on my focus, if anyone got any advice and pic of set of 18" that look good il be gratefull. I was looking at the st style polished alloys and the rs style polished alloys, what alloys you all got on ur focus upload some pic.

I need more advice on which alloys will look good on my focus, if anyone got any advice and pic of set of 18" that look good il be gratefull. I was looking at the st style polished alloys and the rs style polished alloys, what alloys you all got on ur focus upload some pic.

Mate,

About those polished alloys, I know of a focus owner on another site who purchased a set of the snow flake ones and had them fitted for 6 months over the winter months, I'll get some pics for you, the results of road salt and freezing conditions blisterd the chrome coating resulting in them looking like a broken mirror.

I'll search for the thread on another forum now and bring the pics to here for you to see.

polished alloys are useless in the uk fine in america where its warm and no salt but the salt on road crap will tear those alloys to bits

Mate,

About those polished alloys, I know of a focus owner on another site who purchased a set of the snow flake ones and had them fitted for 6 months over the winter months, I'll get some pics for you, the results of road salt and freezing conditions blisterd the chrome coating resulting in them looking like a broken mirror.

I'll search for the thread on another forum now and bring the pics to here for you to see.

polished alloys are useless in the uk fine in america where its warm and no salt but the salt on road crap will tear those alloys to bits

thanks for your advice mate lenny can you get those pic for me please im still looking around till i find a set i like its abit hard as you dont no how it will look till its on the car il get fed up and put 15" steelies on and lower the car lol

• 2 weeks later...

Thought i upload pic of my focus and my mates silver 18tdci they are both dirty and need a clean.

post-27208-0-05176700-1349433132_thumb.j

post-27208-0-97867300-1349433170_thumb.j

post-27208-0-68353300-1349433445_thumb.j

post-27208-0-61822500-1349433494_thumb.j

My mate was thing of getting some viper style stripes on his silver focus what you all think will it look ok as he want the grey stripes i dont think it look good grey stripes on silver car but what u think

Been trying to tell him what i think but cant get throught to him he is fixed at getting silver he will get them in 1 week time when he gets payed il upload some pic when he gets it done.

25 percent insurance hike for viper stripes just make sure he informs the insurance

mate said he spoke to his insurance comapny and it goes up by 5% only. I no there a company out there where you can buy the ford overlay but custom ones which you can design yourself on the website with differnt colour or writing on the badge, does anyone no the name of the company i cant seem to remember the name.

Don't DMB do custom colour viper stripes? If not, think I saw ok youtube the other day a place that did em, when I'm back at a computer I'll try n find out where it was.

dmb have the custom stripes only 5 last year it was 15to20

Don't DMB do custom colour viper stripes? If not, think I saw ok youtube the other day a place that did em, when I'm back at a computer I'll try n find out where it was.

if you can find me the link thats be good mate, i think i didnt explian myself properly im looking for the ovelay stick you put over the ford badge i no a company use to do custom one which you can design but cant remember it

dmb have the custom stripes only 5 last year it was 15to20

im after the overlay that goes on top of the ford badge but custom one where you can desgin ur own

Oh my bad lol thought you meant custom viper stripes some reason.

Yup I reckon if you contacted DMB they may be able to design you a custom overlay mate made to order. What did you have in mind exactly?

Hi all i as you all no my car is a st replica but i have decided to make it into a facelift st as i came across a good deal. Im swaping my front st bumper with a facelift st bumper with the lower grill just need the upper grill and i brought facelift side panels both panels of eBay £40 as the panels have no indicator on as its facelift model im gona buy some st badges that i can put on the wings. I also brought the facelift headlight with R8 DRL built in light with LED indictor built in cheapest i found on eBay for this light is £329.99 but i was so lucky i just payed £130 for the light of a guy (Private seller) on eBay brand new never used with manual.all i need is a bonnet and wing mirrors with indicator.cant wait i wont do the build till after winter as i need to the parts painted and dont want the winter salt and snow to damage the paintwork. I will upload pic as soon as i recive the parts but here is a pic of the light i brought its the actual light i brought.

post-27208-0-78133000-1349816778_thumb.j

Moy you had some very good deals there , it's going to look real nice when it's done

its a good idea but ide speak to the insurance first before you go ahead as its a big change cosmetically personally you should be proud to have a mk2 but its personal choice

thanks preee cant wait insurance wont be a problem as its still origanl ford parts basicly il be paying £55 a month for insurance fully comp with breakdown cover as the insurance company deal with modified cars.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club