Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recent Mods

moy24

Moynul, lookin good man. I springs are fine, i have used them before, deffo needs to be lowered.

Moynul, lookin good man. I springs are fine, i have used them before, deffo needs to be lowered.

Thanks bro im going to get t lowered soon as i have bit more cash also im going to get your side skirts painted and fitted same time.

Nice looking transformation! Get the skirts on ASAP will help it look alittle lower!

jammy git mate the front ends looking mean. all coming together

just need the side skirts n lowered now

whats the rear end lookin like? still mk2 or you got a 2.5 rear bumper as well?

Nice looking transformation! Get the skirts on ASAP will help it look alittle lower!

will get it painted and put on some time after easter and lower it too.

jammy git mate the front ends looking mean. all coming together

just need the side skirts n lowered now

whats the rear end lookin like? still mk2 or you got a 2.5 rear bumper as well?

Lol, I will get the side skirts on after easter and lower the car too if i have the cash the back still has the mk2 st bumper

post-27208-0-56763800-1364150331_thumb.j

lol bet it looks confusing but then so does mine

from the front its a normal focus but from the rear its an st

lol bet it looks confusing but then so does mine

from the front its a normal focus but from the rear its an st

My car is not to bad as back is st front is st and as i have st style exhuaust not to bad. I should have done my front rs the back standered focus with front end in rs green back in panther black that be confusing lol

lol i know mate yours does look really good and like you said you do have both st front n rear ends, just the mks are different

mines a lot worse cause the front ends standard n the rear is st n i aint got an exhaust yet

its a shame you couldnt sell on your mk2 st front end cause i'd of had it off you

i need to get some lowering springs soon has anyone used PI springs they lower the car my 35mm wanted some eibach but there bit more expensive and they are only 30mm

Looks even better in the day light mate,

Well done,

If it was mine id purchase a set of these stick on light brows in black from DMB

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/1701/focus-mk2-facelift-headlight-brows

Will give the face of the car a more agressive appearance, a must in my opinion.

Will look even better when lowerd and side skirts fitted,

Just don't forget your adjustable rear camber bolts when lowering to save the rear tyres from excessive wear.

Looks superb mate, worth the wait and effort for defs! And as everyone says, will only get better with the skirts and lowering.

Well done!

lol i know mate yours does look really good and like you said you do have both st front n rear ends, just the mks are different

mines a lot worse cause the front ends standard n the rear is st n i aint got an exhaust yet

its a shame you couldnt sell on your mk2 st front end cause i'd of had it off you

i swaped my front prefaclift st bumper with the faclift one or i would have sold it.

Looks even better in the day light mate,

Well done,

If it was mine id purchase a set of these stick on light brows in black from DMB

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/1701/focus-mk2-facelift-headlight-brows

Will give the face of the car a more agressive appearance, a must in my opinion.

Will look even better when lowerd and side skirts fitted,

Just don't forget your adjustable rear camber bolts when lowering to save the rear tyres from excessive wear.

Thanks mate the brows do look good i have built in drl on my headlights so it look good on it i made some custom brows on my prefaclift st.when i get the car lowered il get my mate to do it as he knows whats he is doing.

Looks superb mate, worth the wait and effort for defs! And as everyone says, will only get better with the skirts and lowering.

Well done!

Thanks mate it was deffinatly worth the wait cant wait for the weather to warm up and snow to stop il get the whole car polished waxed etc and it look good as it be lowered and droped to da floor by the time weather warms up lol.

post-27208-0-60268800-1364204998_thumb.j

post-27208-0-64027100-1364205072_thumb.j

• Like 1

just realised there is abit of gap between the bonnet and front wings and the head light the garage said they tried eveything but they couldnt get it any better anyone has any advice could it be some kind of bonnet adjusters etc.

post-27208-0-53582600-1364210143_thumb.j

post-27208-0-19426100-1364210171_thumb.j

post-27208-0-08618400-1364210204_thumb.j

There should be rubber stops on the frame somewhere that you can adjust.

• Like 1

There should be rubber stops on the frame somewhere that you can adjust.

il have a look tommorw i no thers 2 rubber bits on each side of the bonnet but not sure if that what u mean i have a look tommor

Yes, there should be two rubber bits that look like doorstops on threaded bolts.

Try winding the high side one down and see how it looks.

• Like 1

Yes, there should be two rubber bits that look like doorstops on threaded bolts.

Try winding the high side one down and see how it looks.

i had a look today only rubber bit are on the bonnet and i adjusted it but no difference been told it might be the headlight as the not origanal light might be a bad mould if you get what i mean but il just leave it as you cant tell anyway plus im gona get some headlight brows which might help abit too.

The aftermarket lights as you say may be a bit wonky.

Maybe they ban be bedded in better?

The aftermarket lights as you say may be a bit wonky.

Maybe they ban be bedded in better?

sorry mate dont understand what you mean by "ban be bedded in better"

Typo.

Meant to be 'can be bedded in better'

im going to try to sell my old bonnet bumper ect i want to get qoute for courier service but they wana no how much it weighs ect anyone has any idea how much a 2006 focus bonnet weighs and a standered front bumper which is in primer

• Like 1

As you all no i have a facelift st look-a-like by may my car will be finished it will be lowered side skirts on badges on etc was thinking of plasti diping the car in blue like this what you all think. The car will be blue with black wing mirror, front grill and roof.

post-27208-0-57910500-1364730265_thumb.j

post-27208-0-54419500-1364730280_thumb.j

• Like 2

As you all no i have a facelift st look-a-like by may my car will be finished it will be lowered side skirts on badges on etc was thinking of plasti diping the car in blue like this what you all think. The car will be blue with black wing mirror, front grill and roof.

Candy blue would look good and stand out from the rest mate,

Id research plasti coat loads first and id give your existing panels 3 months to set completly after being sprayed by the body shop befor coating with plasti-coat.

Are you doing it yourself or getting some place to do it?

Candy blue would look good and stand out from the rest mate,

Id research plasti coat loads first and id give your existing panels 3 months to set completly after being sprayed by the body shop befor coating with plasti-coat.

Are you doing it yourself or getting some place to do it?

I never seen candy blue befor might do a search and see what come ups. plasti dip doest damage the paint work at all so should be ok also it just get spreyed stright on and if you dont like it just peel it off. im going to try it myself and see how it comes out but im going to do a trial run on a old front bumper i have.done alot of search on it been intrested in it for few months now.

Have you seen the thread on STOC forum recently of a guy who tried it in a similar shade of blue? Had all sorts of bother with it running, and was having help from an experienced mate. Ended up throwing in the towel before getting it finished.

Just a heads up and may be worth giving the guy a shout to if has any tips before you start. Must say though, think it would look stunning if it worked out! Was dying to see that guy's finished article, but instead he had the nightmare task of picking the plastidip out of all the nooks and crannies along with peeling it off the main panels!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club