Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheels Need Some Love...

.Ryan

Hiya folks,

I am after my alloy wheels repaired & refurbed.

One has a bit of a dent in it but the rest are pretty ok. Not after a new paintjob or anything just a touch up on the standard colour. They are the Ford Focus Zetec S 18" Sports Pack Wheels as pictured below:

IMG_1463.jpg

Just wondered if anyone knew anywhere well priced and that will do a good job? Been quoted silly prices from local places and online!

• 2 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What have you been quoted so far?

Not got may quotes to be honest, looking at getting some damage sorted before they get a refurb.

• 2 weeks later...

Try National alloys in Widnes they do alloy wheel reefurbing did a great job on my Racing Puma wheels.

I would not bother having them touched up, it will prob cost a 20 quid a wheel and thats a third towards a full refurb. Ive had my wheels bodged before from a place that said they could make them look better and the paint was flaking off after a month. I had the wheels off you professionally refurbed, it did cost about 260 quid but was well worth it mate

I would not bother having them touched up, it will prob cost a 20 quid a wheel and thats a third towards a full refurb. Ive had my wheels bodged before from a place that said they could make them look better and the paint was flaking off after a month. I had the wheels off you professionally refurbed, it did cost about 260 quid but was well worth it mate

Cheers for that buddy :) I need to sit down, get some prices written down and get a few days where I'm least likeley to need the car jotted down and work something out :)