Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manual To Electric Windows

Fiesta1.25

Hi all, I have a pre face lift fiesta mk6 studio, and want to convert the manual windows to electric, I bought an inner door card with regulator, motor and loom etc for the passenger side (couldn't get a drivers side as none were available) so I have just been out and stripped door down and fitted the electric door card, but can't get it to work.... The speaker is working and the window switch does illuminate.

I have checked and there is a fuse fitted in the fusebox, I checked that the motor functions(with a battery) all ok there too, I tested to see if there is power from the switch to the motor.... There isn't :-(

Can anyone can advise me in how I get it working?

Could it possibly be because I need to have the drivers side wired up to complete the circuit?

Any help or advise would be greatly received.

Thanks.

You make no mention of fitting a relay so I'd check that out

You make no mention of fitting a relay so I'd check that out

Thanks... There are plenty posts all over the net all saying the same.... Buy electric door card insert a fuse in the fuse box and the rest is all plug n play..... No one has mentioned a relay.... Would you have any idea where it should be in a fiesta mk6?

Cheers:-)

• 5 months later...

You need both door electric inners connected for it to work

• 2 weeks later...

Yip you are absolutely correct R10JCY I could hardly contain my delight once I plugged in the drivers side to see the passenger side spring into life lol.

Exactly how i was when i fitted mine 2 weeks ago, was just putting windows up and down such a nice feature to add especially just before summer haaha

Is there ANY possibility of making my MK7 have electric REAR windows?

Yeah R10JCY up down up down up down still do it just because lol

He'll bunny..... I'm sure it is possible as the titanium has rear electrics, although once they are fitted you will probably have to go to ford to have them activated..... I need to do some more research for the mk7

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club