Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Audio Formats Does The Usb Support?

Marcr1

Hi

I've got a mini USB stick which I constantly leave in the car (has some of my favourite tunes on)

But I noticed that not all the songs I originally loaded to the stick are showing up.

This leads me to believe that the car only accepts certain formats, anyone know what these are?

M4a and MP3 seem to work as does WMA. Not tried FLAC yet though, waiting for the new Deadmau5 album to come out as its the only thing I can think being worth it.

FLAC doesn't work on mine, but then again with the speaker quality you could use tapes and have similar results.

Aha thanks for that! I've been playing around with mine and I think m4a doesn't work either. Grrr... Quite annoying as I'll have to convert loads of my songs

FLAC doesn't work on mine, but then again with the speaker quality you could use tapes and have similar results.

Someone didn't get the Sony CD player and speaker upgrade ;) Mine sounds fantastic when it's properly set up!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club