Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Fellow Ford Fans

JaxxFanUK

Hi, My names Dan

I have just joined this great site after having read a few forum posts, and figured i would rather be a member than simply a lurker. LOL

I currently own a MK6 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec, 2004 plate, which has served me very well for the past 4 years now and i still love it.

I'm attatching a couple of pics incase anyone is interested.

post-37038-0-88213000-1348008416_thumb.j

post-37038-0-70308500-1348008431_thumb.j

However i have just recently ordered a 62 plate Fiesta 1.4 Titanium, with the Interior Pack 2 installed, and the 16'' 7 Spoke wheels. I seriously cannot wait!! :D

I did consider a New Focus, but the Titanium trim i was after was just too out of my price range. Maby next time tho ;)

This will be my 5th car, and appart from putting different headlamp and sidelight bulbs in, i have not modified any cars before. However, having read a few forums on here, i now have a few ideas of small add-ons / tweaks, i want to do to my new car. Somehow the new Fiesta just seems to lend itself to being modified, even in small ways.

If you want to know more, please ask.

Thanks, Dan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club