Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Out With The Old .....

Baldo72

Any reason for the change? - Other than colour

I'm on Ford Options. After 13 months of having the white Fiesta, I got a call asking me if I wanted a new 62 plate, for the same price as I was paying :) No brainer really.

Seems like the white fiestas are very much in demand. That's why you were most likely offered an upgrade.

Yeah, white ones do seem to be popular at the moment.

However, getting a brand new car for the same payment (I assume with the same spec) is a good deal.

What's wrong with that? Im thinking of doing it for my next car because I change them so often

You never actually own the car though, you are basically just leasing it.

What's wrong with that? Im thinking of doing it for my next car because I change them so often

I love my fiesta, but I can't help feel i'd be ready for something new after 2-3 years. Especially in this guys case where it's exactly the same car. I'm not putting him down or anything, just consider the options when ford calls.

I usually change my car every two years or so anyway (if I can), so not bothered to signing up for another deal. It's a three year deal, but if, after a year, they want to offer me a new car (as they said they would), then I'll be taking them up on the offer. The car is the exact same spec as my first one 1.25 Zetec, but may look for something a bit bigger next time :)

You never actually own the car though, you are basically just leasing it.

And whats wrong with that exactly? Although I prefer to own my cars for now I don't get the stigma attached to leasing (options/PCP etc) a car. For some people it makes a lot of sense. Eg lower monthly payments, flexibility to change at short notice, affordable access to higher value cars.

In the same way some people are happy to rent a house, I know many people who are happy to lease a car knowing that it is not theirs on paper.

And whats wrong with that exactly? Although I prefer to own my cars for now I don't get the stigma attached to leasing (options/PCP etc) a car. For some people it makes a lot of sense. Eg lower monthly payments, flexibility to change at short notice, affordable access to higher value cars.

In the same way some people are happy to rent a house, I know many people who are happy to lease a car knowing that it is not theirs on paper.

Never said there was anything wrong. Just pointing it out really.

That's the reason you can trade it in for another at the same price. :-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club