Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Zetec S Mudflaps

sambooka

I know this has been covered in previous posts books I just want to see if there are any other options Anyone has discovered as the only set I've found is £71 on fleebay and as much as I want some mudflaps I don't want them that much

As has been said in previous threads that's your only option if you want them to look good and fit properly :P

You can buy the brackets on their own and try and cut some PVC to fit but I can't imagine it'll look as good.

Yeah I thought as much just wondered if anyone had stumbled across any others and do you thing the midflaps from the focus zetec s /st would fit. are the fiesta ones easy to fit

Focus ones the look a similar shape and for the price I might give it a go

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=150880195560&kw=150880195560

I agree with Sambooka, £71 is outrageous for four pieces of rubber no matter what logo is on them. Mud is much cheaper and it can't rust the plastic bumpers !

£19.97 is more in my area of reality.

I agree with Sambooka, £71 is outrageous for two pieces of rubber no matter what logo is on them. Mud is much cheaper and it can't rust the plastic bumpers !

4 pieces actually :P and some metal brackets. Still agree it's expensive though. When I bought them it was around £60.

Anyone think the focus rs/st ones will fit or I'm sticking to mud to protect my paint

Yes - sorry I realised I should have said four as soon as I posted. I do, in fact, like mudflaps for aesthetic and possibly practical reasons. Sambooka, I will be interested to know if those Focus ones fit, for £19.97 they're well worth it.

One thing I have had problems with in the past with mudflaps is reversing up kerbs pulls them off. Yes, I know - don't do it !

One thing I have had problems with in the past with mudflaps is reversing up kerbs pulls them off. Yes, I know - don't do it !

Been there done that! :(

Yes - sorry I realised I should have said four as soon as I posted. I do, in fact, like mudflaps for aesthetic and possibly practical reasons. Sambooka, I will be interested to know if those Focus ones fit, for £19.97 they're well worth it.

Don't think I will be trying it didn't even think of the curb thing and I do have to reverse up a curb everyday to get in my driveway might see if I can get it lowered the curb that is

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club