Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Build Thread-- Preee

Preee

Cheers Lenny , nothing but rain here , so i guess the wiring of the lights will have to wait , as i can't be bothered to reverse it into the garage :P

• Like 1

Cheers Lenny , nothing but rain here , so i guess the wiring of the lights will have to wait , as i can't be bothered to reverse it into the garage :P

You've changed man; it used to be all about the mods....

But now..... now you won't even back it in to the garage Paul :(

I miss you man :cry:

:lol:

• Like 1

I remembering him saying he has a tit X and it already has everything lol not much mods to do

• Like 2

I remembering him saying he has a tit X and it already has everything lol not much mods to do

Haha oh so not true i keep finding little bits lmao.

Anyway lights are fully wired up now and i eve added a switch to tur them off if i needed too.

• Like 1

Haha oh so not true i keep finding little bits lmao.

Anyway lights are fully wired up now and i eve added a switch to tur them off if i needed too.

Don't believe ya,

Where's the pictures ?

:lol:

haha Lenny the pictures are above :) , i did back it up to the garage door for a bit of shelter :)

I already have my next task planned.

i have finally found a way to intergrate a rear view camera into the OEM display :)

• Like 1

haha Lenny the pictures are above :) , i did back it up to the garage door for a bit of shelter :)

i have finally found a way to intergrate a rear view camera into the OEM display :)

(bold) - do tell more! And I'm assuming by OEM display, you are referring to the centre small screen console that is the host radio stations, etc?

(bold) - do tell more! And I'm assuming by OEM display, you are referring to the centre small screen console that is the host radio stations, etc?

After more talking with the Russian guy , you need the program ADS to flash modified firmware to the center screen.

ADS will not sell to the UK or even translate it , they are a closed community regarding their program. :( so thats as far as it goes , oh well.

heres the thread

http://ffclub.ru/topic/257824/

I did order a Fakra Z male plug to at least see what happens when i send a video signal down it , i will report back when i have tried it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have to admit this thread has inspired me to mod up my focus a little bit. think ill pay a visit again soon to the complex looking alibaba site and order those tweeter covers and door handle surrounds and inlays. where did you get the heko wind deflectors from dude ?

• Like 1

Hi Tom

I'm glad i have inspired you , here is where i got the Heko winder delfectors from.

£23.90 plus postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-III-4-5-DOOR-HATCHBACK-SALOON-2011-up-wind-deflectors-4pc-set-/360667330652?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53f972b85c

• Like 1

Brilliant cheers mate, just ordered the tweeter covers, door handle inlays and chrome surrounds. will order the wind deflectors next :) thanks a lot for all your help mate, really appreciate it being a bit of a mod novice.

No problem Tom.

The Chrome surrounds are plastic effect chrome but look good , you need to warm them up before appliying due to non perfect shape.

On the speaker covers mind your fingers as they are thin and could be sharp.

• Like 2

The painted callipers as well in my mind are a must for any car. Its worthwhile protecting them from rust and makes the car stand out from other focus's. I had a mate of mine do it for me who's a mechanic (didn't trust myself) he took them off, cleaned them up with a wire brush and painted them all over. now will look to put a second coat on myself but just the bits you can see.

Painted calipers

Looks good Tom , you should start a build Thread and put all your additions in there. i will give mine a refresh once the weather gets better.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Some excellent stuff on this thread. Going to have to steal some of these ideas :P