Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noob With A Rare Mondeo St220

InfraRedST220Saloon

Hi all, I've just joined so thought I'd say hello, I'm Paul from Cheshire and drive a 2002 Mondeo ST220 saloon in the rare Infra Red colour, here's some pics......

SAM_0847.jpg

SAM_0848.jpg

SAM_0849.jpg

SAM_0850.jpg

SAM_0851.jpg

Hi all, I've just joined so thought I'd say hello, I'm Paul from Cheshire and drive a 2002 Mondeo ST220 saloon in the rare Infra Red colour, here's some pics......

SAM_0847.jpg

Welcome to the forum Paul,

Lovely mondeo you have their mate, I reckon if you sprayed the front grills and fog surrounds in gloss black to match the door pillars it would look sweet next to the red.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments and welcomes, have thought of doing the grilles black as someone else had done it to his infra red one but wasn't sure about it, did want it to look as original as possible so we'll see lol

Hi I have just joined the club, and I drive a white Fiesta metal and what a joy.

Very welcome to the forum,

Please take some time to start your own introduction thread. And if you have time please join photobucket or a similar image hosting site.

Take some pics of your car, upload to photobucket then link the images to the forum for us all to view and comment.

I look forward to welcoming you again on your own thread.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club