Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus St-2

Marcr1

I went down the local Ford dealer today with my mum and brother as his options are due to end soon so he was doing some paper work for a new Fiesta and they had a Focus St-2 in the showroom and all I can say is wow!

I went and had a sit in there whilst they were doing the boring paperwork and the cabin is such a nice place to be!!

The seats are probably the comfiest I've ever sat in and is genuinely luxurious! I love the look of the glossy black dash and the screen behind the steering wheel etc

I really want one now that's the only trouble.......

Im going to wait another year and a half until I'm 25 and look into one as I wouldn't even want to know what the insurance would be like

Are there any new Focus ST owners on this forum?

Cheers

Totally agree ford won't let me drive 1 need to be 21 can't wait to be old enough to get decent insurance for 1

Defo! I probably could've taken one for a test drive but then you face the annoying salesmen and their calls

im 33 mate with 13 years driving and 10 years no claims and i couldnt afford the insurance

I'd have to have a look at prices, but I'd be "happy" to pay as much as £1300. Don't quite know how realistic that will turn out to be - Im going to have a look actually :P

Wow! I just did a quick compare the market search and put my age in as being 25 and the I'm amazed how cheap it came out:

post-32202-0-23545400-1348434470_thumb.p

I went to have a look at an ST2 a few weeks back, got to say in spirit blue it looks AMAZING. They were willing to let me test drive (19yrs old) if I was defo serious about getting one :P

Insurance quote of £2300 baring in mind that my current 1.6 Zetec s is costing me £2500!!

I've found Money supermarket is best for cheap quotes but may differ.

On ford options plan, if I traded in my car as deposit (9000) then it would be about £250 a month for 2 years then you can get a new car and carry on the finance. Like upgrading your phone.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club