Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Found This Site

Scoobimax

So thought I'd add a pic and say hello - newbie alert!!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome mate :)

Quick question, did your Zetec S come with the bi xenon headlights or have you fitted them?? As I need some pics of the levelling sensors and control module.

Nice car btw :)

The car came with them - 2nd had to me so I'm assuming factory option fit along with the sports pack (18" rims and wrc sticker pack).

Thanks for "nice car" - pretty much standard stuff / factory options. Got to say I prefer the look of the mk2.5.

Max

Welcome to the site Max, looks like you picked the right car with the extra's as factory fitted options, I'm jealous already :P

More luck than judgement - my only driver was a 3 door that looked right - white preferable or red. When buying 2nd hand you have limited choices and take your chance when they crop up. 2 litre in one of the colours I wanted was game set and match. Sport pack and bi-xenon's a bonus.

My other "w/e" car is red and I'd normally want different colours but hey ho!!

Another Zetec S :) Welcome dude. Love the car, in particular the bi-xenons!

Another Zetec S :) Welcome dude. Love the car, in particular the bi-xenons!

I have to admit the self levelling is ace - gets me every time I switch them on. Always gets comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more pics of the car then

post-37180-0-05703100-1350427504_thumb.j post-37180-0-69074400-1350427579_thumb.j

post-37180-0-46482800-1350427642_thumb.j post-37180-0-45453000-1350427800_thumb.j

And taster of the w/e car, which incidentally is Ford powered

post-37180-0-92083000-1350427876_thumb.j

Guess where in Europe I managed to go earlier this year?

I see the stickers, including to black rat.

You in the job or do you know someone who is?

I see the stickers, including to black rat.

You in the job or do you know someone who is?

No, but have worked closely with them in the past, know a few still and family ties past and present.

Looking good mate. Looks great with the rear tints :)

cheers - the overall look drew me when i purchased the car. All factory fit as far as I know too - came as part of the WRC sports pack i'm told - stickers, 18" wheels and tints. works for me :-)

Hey welcome bud nice motor looks really good and major jealous of the lights haz is currently converting his and im looking into doing the same so any advice on where things go could be useful ;-)

Hey welcome bud nice motor looks really good and major jealous of the lights haz is currently converting his and im looking into doing the same so any advice on where things go could be useful ;-)

factory fit i'm afraid - not somnething i would tackle myself on the basis of lack of both abilty or tools!!

Yeah it has turned out to be a nightmare finding where all the parts go, but in my opinion defo worth it. Do you headlights raise and dip on start up mate?? Think that's a really cool feature with factory xenons

Do you headlights raise and dip on start up mate?? Think that's a really cool feature with factory xenons

do they - love it, get loads of comments on it. Self levelling ;-)

the salesman said when selling the car to me that it had "halogen lights" - i thought don't all cars!!!!! think he meant bi-Xenons.

Can't wait to get my self levelling complete :)

Yeah not to stereotype or anything but most car salesmen have absolutely no idea or interest of the features on the car they are selling, not a suprise really as most of them that I have delt with are covered in fake tan :S think they would be better suited working on a plane haha

No, but have worked closely with them in the past, know a few still and family ties past and present.

That answers that question.

I bet that sticker saves you some grief with the white hat mafiad

Been onto one of my colleagues for one for ages but still no cigar. :D

Not had much call to use it, more of a helping hand than get out of jail card.