Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Lights

BenCarson

Hi everyone, just curious as to what parts are interchangeable between the mk2 and 2.5 focus, would like to go ahead and fit the 2.5's rear lights to my mk2 as they look a fairly similar fit, but I doubt it would be a simple swap?

Cheers

The wire connectors are different but would just require chopping and replacing the 2.5 ones with the 2.0 ones.

Cheers for the reply, brilliant, so physical placement won't be any issue? Slightly prefer the look of the 2.5 lights, ones for sale have no wires by the look of things, never done things like this to cars before only motorcycles http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-Ford-Focus-Facelift-LED-Rear-Lights-PAIR-N-S-O-S-/221124834138?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item337c11335a#ht_500wt_949

They fit exactly the same but you'd be best trying to get a set of lights with bulb sockets and a bit of wire attached so as to save hunting around for the bits seperately.

Be careful with those, don't get them mixed up with the l.e.d 2.5 rs / st lights because they ain't.

Very simple to swap them over, I've just done the l.e.d conversion so id imagine these would be even easier, if not, a straight swap.

Placement wise it's a straight swap, electrical wise requires a bit of splicing as wiring is different.

Was going to do this job myself but when I got my mk2 spoiler I realised I actually preferred the mk2 lights to the mk2.4 lights. They're just too white! I like the styling of the sort of mesh effect, but would prefer if they still had two tones!

I have a set of facelift honeycombe tail lights tinted and rewired ready to fit on a prefacelift mk2 sat in my living room awaiting a new home.

When on my st

42c921c7.jpg

538c3386.jpg

Would like £150 inc p+p ovno.

How long before this gets move to classified sorry mods but I was asked in this thread.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club