Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How The Hell Do You Contact Ford Dealers For Repair/advice?

GSM

Never dealt with a dealer before and I bought my car at a small second hand dealer, not from Ford or a Ford authorised dealer.

Who do I contact to get advice on technical issues and perhaps to arrange for repairs to be carried out, without paying through the nose on premium rate numbers?!

Or do I just drive into a dealer and tell them what I want?

This forum has always been good for technical advice. Other than that a good independent garage for repairs.

Google your nearest dealer (I'm sure all Ford dealers will have a webste), and look for the Servicing section or the Contact Us part which may list a seperate local number for the servicing department. My local dealer is TC Harrison and their main website gives one phone number which goes into one call centre for all their locations. I always ignore that, ring the local dealer sales number and ask to be put through to servicing. You could always also try a local independant garage who will be more interested in keeping you as a valued customer than charging you through the nose.

As Stormin said, this forum should be your first port of call as it's always full of useful information and someone may be able to help you and save you money ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club