Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photoshoot Of My Car

Boydo15

Met up with A mate if mine and his mk5 zetec s replica on Friday night and got some photos. Here are the results:

tunnel2.jpg

tunnel1.jpg

Frontal1.jpg

face2face4.jpg

face2face3.jpg

face2face2.jpg

distance2.jpg

distance1.jpg

darktunnel2.jpg

Comments welcome

Looking good, I love the Mk6 my favourite fiesta model since the Mk2

Your mates replica needs lowering though.

Yeah he's hoping to get springs to drop in 35mm as he doesn't want it really low! Mine will hopefully have coilovers by new year!

Thanks! Took a gamble on the alloys, mostly because I fancied something different from the usual EsCos alloys that most mk6's sit on! Hopefully it's paid off!

Hey mate, you have anything to do with format67.net or just got the sticker? Looks dope btw

Just a sticker! Have you seen any of their stuff?

Cheers! Just bought a debadged grill and a bonnet bra (I honestly don't know why!!) and I hope to have her on collies in the new year!

Yeah mate, I still watch the gtr video every day :D

And to be perfectly honest, yesterday evening I ordered the 'We Write The Streets' DVD about German drift scene. :)

Yeah mate, I still watch the gtr video every day :D

And to be perfectly honest, yesterday evening I ordered the 'We Write The Streets' DVD about German drift scene. :)

you're honestly the first person I've talked to that has seen their stuff! Usually I have to try and describe what they do to people! Have you seen the Honda NSX video they did with ayrton Senna's voice?

I actually found this channel on youtube by watching the NSX extended for the first time.

Check out the we write the streets trailer! http://vimeo.com/49502245

The dvd is coming out next week

Ah mate, I'll probably get the sticker as well! Do you think it is easy to remove the sticker after a year or so?

Yeah it should come off easily. When you order it you get two, I've got the other one on my laptop!

Thought you may like this :D

post-32868-0-50521700-1349120087_thumb.j

Sorry for the size :/ had to be done on my phone

Think I'm on for another photoshoot this week, hopefully with a few new additions including a debadged grill, bonnet bra and the rear lights tinted fully red (ie no clear bits at the indicators and reverse lights!)

Need to get mine to a reasonable standard before it jumps to the limelight

Saw your car a couple of weeks ago on the Boucher Road, one Friday afternoon I think it was, looks well!

One of those ones that caught my eye with the mods/stickers so I knew I'd come across it on a forum sooner or later!

Nice piccys! Love a red fez (for obvious reasons! :D) Never have got round to photographing mine properly, always seems to be other peoples (mostly the boyfriends) now that I'm better with my DSLR!

Hope no one from Aberdeen has seen my car recently because it ain't been washed in weeks because I've been so busy! Feel terrible looking at it because it's mostly always gleaming!

Saw your car a couple of weeks ago on the Boucher Road, one Friday afternoon I think it was, looks well!

One of those ones that caught my eye with the mods/stickers so I knew I'd come across it on a forum sooner or later!

Oh cheers! Yeah was probably up round havin a look at new cars, this is when I was gettin rid of the fezza! Cheers, yeah the stickers will get a refresh soon

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club