Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Focus Dipped Beam Failure - Both Headlights @ Same Time

Shimster

Hi All

Driving home last night, both my dipped beams failed at the same time. The high beam works fine, and no other electrics are suffering issues. I understand that the headlights have their own fuse, so I'm thinking that both fuses or bulbs failing at exactly the same time is not the case (could be wrong though!)

Has anyone else has this problem?

Cheers

Shim

Never had this problem myself, have you checked the fuses?

If you don't have an owners handbook, look to my signature for a link to fuse locations and ratings!

I am shocked and stunned!! Both bulbs had failed at exactly the same time. Is this an indication of any other possible issues?

It is usually recommended to change bulbs as a pair anyway.

I have had it before that one blows and gets replaced and the next day the other one goes too.

I am shocked and stunned!! Both bulbs had failed at exactly the same time. Is this an indication of any other possible issues?

Had the same thing happen on a Citroen Xsara. Changes both bulbs and never had another problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club